Professional Recognition and Accreditation
- This is an ILM (Institute of Leadership & Management) Endorsed Programme*
Why Choose this Course?
This highly interactive course investigates tried and trusted management processes, procedures and methodology used by many companies to build productive and cohesive units whilst establishing strong working relationships with people at all levels. This course will explore behaviour, communication and leadership styles.
Excellent communication is essential for the creation of a highly effective and productive organisation. Even though we have sophisticate means of communication with each other, rarely to staff members actually communicate well on a one to one level. The art of building rapport with people is essential for developing trust, openness and meaningful relationships.
This course will feature:
- Practical solutions to work related issues through Neuro Linguistic Programming, Emotional Intelligence and psychometric profiling
- The knowledge and understanding necessary to move forward with enthusiasm and assurance
- Advanced communication and motivation models essential to modern day business units
- How to greatly enhanced leadership skills
- A greater understanding of the behavioural traits of you customers, colleagues and social network
What are the Goals?
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Develop strategies for creating a positive work environment
- Recognise differing behavioural styles & learn to adapt to it in order to build lasting rapport
- Understand your key roles in encouraging and developing your staff
- Harness the power of personal motivation and effective communication
- Massively improve your leadership skills
Who is this Course for?
Ideally suited for executives of all levels, human resource personnel, and professionals who need to communicate effectively with staff, colleagues and customers, but will greatly benefit:
- Individuals with leadership potential
- Individuals being developed for promotion
- Individuals who need to communicate effectively to fulfill their role
- Individuals who can disseminate newly learned skills within the workplace
- Individuals who wan to be able to build lasting rapport with those around them
How will this be Presented?
This course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. The course is carefully designed to address all styles of learning and to engage participants fully. Lectures and discussions are either preceded or followed by powerful individual or group exercises. These exercises provide opportunities for personal participation in real situations. This process makes training exciting, fun filled, fast-paced, challenging and empowering. This course uses the cutting edge skills of NLP and Emotional Intelligence to open your mind to how people think.
The Course Content
How to Build Lasting Rapport
- The art of building lasting rapport
- How to identify behavioural traits and react to them
- How to modify your own behaviour to match other’s
- Sharpen your senses to the signals others are sending you
- Connect with colleagues and clients at a level that creates deeper trust and commitment
- Read body language in order to understand how others are thinking and responding to you
Self-Awareness: How to gain a greater understanding of yourself
- Key concepts of NLP and Emotional Intelligence
- Connecting your feelings for greater self awareness
- Eliciting emotions
- Noticing your unconscious messages and following your intuitions
- Self-talk and what it means
- Internal and external referencing
Crystal Clear Communication
- Powerful listening and questioning techniques
- Thinking and language patterns
- Perceptual positions
- Climates of trust
- Well formed outcomes
Empathy: The ability to understand situations from another’s perspective
- Review how to sharpen your senses to the signals others are sending you
- Communicating first impressions - the secrets of body language
- How we communicate
- Filters to communication
- Learning Styles
- Modelling: how others do things
Motivation: How to get the most from yourself and other
- Logical levels of change
- The importance of values in motivation
- Eliciting values for yourself and your organisation
- Setting goals that motivate
- Creating a positive future for your organisation
- Testing your well-formed outcomes
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the course.
- ILM Endorsed Certificate for delegates who successfully attend and pass the required assessment.
AZTech is an ILM (Institute of Leadership & Management) Recognised Provider and offers a number of Endorsed Management and Leadership programmes. Aside from AZTech’s Certificate of Completion, delegates will be able to pursue ILM Endorsed Certification (which typically involves passing an additional study, either a work based assignment or on-demand assessment) after the conclusion of this ILM endorsed programme.