Why Choose this Training Course?
The way we work has changed forever due to events such as technological revolutions, sustainability leadership, COVID-19, and the economic recession. These rapid changes have brought increased volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity or - VUCA. VUCA is the new norm of the Modern Workplace, and "VUCA Leadership" defines the new way of leading through the 21st Century.
Worldwide, organisations are making rapid changes to how they operate, including how and where jobs are carried out, using technology, including Artificial Intelligence (EI) and Robotics, and navigating new ways of working.
This training course will feature:
- Practical workforce Strategies for VUCA Leadership
- The impact of VUCA: pros, cons, and next steps for flexible workplaces
- The essentials of leading and managing change
- Important lessons learned from the Pandemic
- Managing and supporting workplace mental health
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Understanding VUCA leadership
- Identify people's responses to change and explore the reasons why people resist change
- Describe a practical model for change leadership
- Evaluate workforce strategies that put your people first
- List the main issues surrounding workplace mental health
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- All Leaders and Managers
- Team Leaders and Supervisors
- Human Resource (HR) Professionals
- Those responsible for crisis management, occupational health, and risk management
- Anyone who needs to understand the VUCA world
How will this Training Course be Presented?
Participants in this course will receive thorough training on the subjects covered by the course outline, with the instructor utilising various proven adult learning teaching and facilitation techniques. The seminar is very participatory and experiential. It involves theoretical insight, awareness building and a lot of skill practice in a group setting.
Training methodology includes individual, and group activities focused on skill development. Case Studies and short video presentations will highlight the significant teaching features. A variety of Practical Sessions and group interactions are programmed into this course.
The Course Content
Day One: Understanding VUCA World
- From Volatility to Vision
- From Uncertainty to Understanding
- From Complexity to Clarity
- From Ambiguity to Agility
- How to handle a crisis – what we have learnt from Covid 19
Day Two: Leading and Managing Change
- Change at the individual, team, and organisational level
- Individual resistance to change
- The five psychological phases of change and their effective management
- Managing the change process – a step-by-step model
- Best practices in change leadership
Day Three: Managing and Supporting Employee Mental Health
- What is mental health, and why does it matter?
- Mental health first-aid: signs, symptoms, & work performance
- The impact of crisis and trauma on people
- Developing resilience in self and employees
- Stress management essentials
Day Four: Flexible Working and Engagement
- Work should start now for a more flexible future workplace
- Limitations and advantages of various forms of flexible working
- Online learning – what works and what doesn’t
- Is the open-plan office still fit for purpose?
- Understanding and promoting employee engagement
Day Five: Teamwork in the New Workplace
- The impact of the VUCA workplace on teams
- Managing cross-functional teams
- Is the time right for self-managed teams
- Managing remote teams
- Identify your style as a team player (PTPS)
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course
- The HRCI Approved Provider Seal and the corresponding Recertification Credit Hours Awarded will be reflected in the Certificate of Completion
The use of this official seal confirms that this Activity has met HR Certification Institute's® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.