Why Choose This Training Course?
This AZTech training course shows how effective Management members at all levels should handle their business under the new rules and lessons learned from COVID-19 Pandemic. This would greatly help useful assessment, monitoring and reporting of all emerging risks to support business decision making, handling operations and adherence to regulations and mandates.
This training course will feature:
- Role of Risk Management at pandemic time
- Enterprise Risk Management Taxonomies
- Governance, Rules, Benefits & Barriers
- Risk-based Audit & Risk-based Compliance
- Relationship among Risk Management, Internal Audit and Compliance
- Business and Financial Lessons Learnt during COVID-19
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand risk assessment, categories, taxonomies and classification
- Understand the Role of Risk Management during pandemic
- Align risk and compliance in context of your organization governance
- Understand the core concepts related to Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance (GRC)
- Realize relationship among Risk Management, Internal Audit and Compliance
- Learn Business and Financial Lessons from COVID-19
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Officers involved in the process of Corporate Governance and Company Secretaries
- Officers involved in the process of Risk Management and Compliance roles
- Internal Auditors and Internal Control Managers
- Officers involved in the process of Strategy, Finance and Legal roles
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes brainstorming, lecturing, exercises, group discussion and sharing experiences.
The Course Content
Day One: Corporate Governance (CG)
- What is CG and why it is very important? What is the added value of governance?
- Barriers and obstacles that prevent full implementation of CG
- Role of Board Members and Top Management in maintaining CG
- External & internal parties involved in governance process
- Business Benefits of Integrating CG Activities
Day Two: Risk Catalog & Risk Taxonomies
- What is Enterprise Risk Management and its Universe & its Framework
- Fundamental Concepts of Enterprise Risk Management
- Risk Control Self-Assessment, Key Risk Indicators & Key Performance Indicators
- Business Continuity Plan vs. Disaster Recovery Plan
- Identifying all organizational risks in any organization
Day Three: Role of Risk Management and Board of Directors at the COVID-19 Pandemic Time
- Role of Risk Management Department at the pandemic times
- Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) and Heat Map
- Identifying new risks during pandemic hard times
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Examining Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery and Resiliency Plans
Day Four: Risk-based Audit & Risk-based Compliance
- Role of Internal Audit and Compliance Departments at the pandemic times
- New Trend in Audit: Risk-based internal Audit
- Auditing the Control Environment
- How and why audit units move into Risk-based Audit programs
- New Trend in Compliance: Risk-based internal Compliance
Day Five: Business and Financial Lessons Learnt during COVID-19
- Lessons Revealed by COVID-19
- Business Lessons Learned by Leaders during COVID-19
- Financial Lessons Learned from the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Ten life lessons we learned from the COVID-19 outbreak
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course