Why Chose this Training Course?
This innovative and new training course will explain and demonstrate the changes necessary to maximise adult training and development for performance focused organisations. In just two years time 2020, 24% of the available working force will be under 23. This generation is referred to as generation Z. The impact of having such a large intake of very different employees will be the biggest challenge training and education departments have faced since the industrial revolution. At the same time there will be masses of advancements in artificial intelligence and what we call cognitive learning. These changes will make some of the biggest impacts on the way we work in our organisations and develop our Human Resource.
This AZTech groundbreaking training course will help to prepare you for the future and give you practical advice on the different techniques to maximise the human resource in your organisation. It will enable you to understand and develop new strategies and formulate meaningful and results oriented development strategies.
This training course will feature:
- How different generations learn and how to get the best from each group
- Techniques to maximise employee digital footprints for development and succession planning
- Techniques that significantly aid learning for adults
- How Artificial Intelligence can help with developing intergrated learning
- How to transform training needs analysis for development to get the best from key competencies
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Align existing learning and development programs with the organisations strategy
- Learn and be able to explain to others how to fully automate training needs analysis and to do financial evaluation of all training and development
- Develop existing and new employees using new techniques and learning tools to maximise the company's investment in learning and development
- Be able to explain to others how digital footprints work and how new electronic methods can be used to help with targeted development
- Apply new techniques to improve succession planning
- Learn how best to maximise the human resource and to change training delivery for better measurable results and development within the organisation
Who is this Training Course for?
Participants attending this seminar would include anybody who is responsible for succession planning, employee development, strategic development, talent development training, education and maximising the human resource.
This course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Training managers
- Talent managers
- Training administrators
- HR professionals
- Succession planners
- Workforce planners
- Nationalisation recruiters and developers
How will this Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention and relevance of the information presented. This is an interactive training course where groups will work in teams when doing case studies. Every opportunity will be available to participants so that they can tailor their learning specific to their organisation. Case studies will be drawn from materials from 2017/2018/2019 and where videos are used, they will be from the same time frame.
The program will be very engaging, varied and offers the participants the unique opportunity of meeting and discussing learning topics with an international authority and author.
The Course Content
Day One: The Future Strategic Importance of Training and Education
- Why a strategic approach is now required
- The challenge for training and education before and after 2020
- Three strategic maps that will help you reshape and focus training and development
- Understanding the change that artificial intelligence will make on all training and development activities
- Planning required for the next two years
Day Two: Understanding the Three Generations and Future Development Needs
- Getting the best from adults – a new approach
- Generation X - old but of significant value to a stable organisation
- Training and development needed for generation Y and whom they are best trained with X, Y, or Z?
- Generation Z, also referred to as iGen – DVD and discussion (are they going to be a problem?)
- Locking employees into the organization, new strategies and methodologies
Day Three: Development and Succession Planning – Use of Digital Footprints
- What are digital footprints and do you have one?
- What do digital footprints tell us?
- DVD – How digital footprints are gathered and used
- Using digital information for better development programs for Nationals and the talent stream new and existing
- How digital information can help dramatically with improving succession planning
Day Four: Automating and Prioritising Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and Evaluation to Enable Better Training and See the Financial Return on Investment
- Current approaches to TNA Group exercise
- Changes that will fully automate TNA for competency-based training
- Evaluation, the past present and the immediate future
- How to fully explore financial evaluation –group exercises
- Locking TNA and evaluation into an automated process
Day Five: The Changing World of Training; Techniques for Immediate Improvement
- Understanding performance-based training - Group exercise
- Ways to motivate trainees and to develop employees in a changing environment
- Integrating digital media
- A look into the learning and development for tomorrow – demonstration
- Use of branded materials and software for individual and group development
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course
- The HRCI Approved Provider Seal and the corresponding Recertification Credit Hours Awarded will be reflected in the Certificate of Completion
HR Certification Institute's® (www.HRCI.org) official seal confirms that AZTech Training & Consultancy meets the criteria for pre-approved recertification credit(s) for any of HRCI’s eight credentials, including SPHR® and PHR®.