Why Choose this Training Course?
Why is it that some organisations are so responsive to changes in the market place, updating technology and meeting customer needs and others aren’t? It links directly to effective leadership at all levels of the organisation but especially at frontline level. Many organisations claim “people are our most important asset” but research shows that employees frequently admit to giving 50% or less of their potential. Effective team leaders know that they get closer to 100% when they empower their team with their imagination and energy.
Whilst there is no single formula, this comprehensive AZTech training course explores the critical role of front line leaders in creating and sustaining employee engagement as a driver for well-being, growth and profitability within the organisation. Delegates will examine the leadership competencies, skills and behaviours required to build and maintain successful teams and productive outcomes. If you are a front line leader of teams, this course offers a compendium of ideas and grounded theory that will impact your practice immediately.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- Awareness and application of the values embedded in employee engagement
- The fundamental cognitive, emotional, and behavioural skills necessary for front line leadership
- The impact of personal management and leadership style on employee engagement
- Tools and techniques enabling delegates to evaluate and measure organisational engagement
- The role of front line leadership at the point of interface between organisation and employees
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course, participants will be able to:
- Define engagement and review the compelling business case for its implementation
- Show delegates with techniques to measure, sustain and generate engagement
- Evaluate how leaderships style may positively or negatively impact employee engagement
- Recognise “the collective power of wisdom” to generate collaborative practice
- Evaluate and enhance motivation against a theoretical models
- Understand and apply theories of effective team performance
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training course is designed for professionals across all functions or disciplines, but will especially benefit those with "front line" leadership responsibilities, who wish to evaluate progressive management practices which engage the “hearts and minds” of those they lead. It is also suitable for:
- Aspiring HR Professionals
- Newly Appointed Managers
- New Graduates
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will utilise a combination of presentations, videos, class discussion, group and self-reflective exercises to examine all the elements of engagement. Designed to accommodate all styles of learner, the emphasis will be on creating an in-depth understanding of managerial leadership skills that generate “engagement“ and to equip each delegate with the tools for future and continued success.
The Course Content
Day One: Employee Engagement and Business Success
- What is employment engagement?
- The business case for engagement - impacts business success
- Analysis and measurement of engagement
- The impact of front line leadership on engagement, productivity and commitment
- What do engaging leaders actually do?
- What style of leadership does the role demand?
Day Two: “Front Line Leadership” to Capture “Hearts and Minds”
- Self-review & evaluation of front line skills that build engagement
- Personality and management/leadership style - psychometric assessment and review
- Authentic leadership to inspire people to exceed performance expectations
- The shadow of the leader - impact and influence
- Emotional Intelligence and its role in Engagement
- Creating the inspirational vision - the key elements of alignment
Day Three: Aligning Performance to Create Trust & Engagement
- The power of trust
- Collective wisdom to enhance decisions
- Team purpose - Performance Management, KPI’s and MBO’s
- The importance of behaviours - building a team charter
- Performance audits, reviews and implications
- Evaluating potential and performance - Grid for talent management review
Day Four: Harnessing Potential to Create Engagement: Motivation, Commitment and Competence
- Task and Job Allocation - right player right position
- Improving Team Dynamics - positive and negative group behaviours
- Successful Delegation - the achieving results through the efforts of others
- Motivating People - core skills and practical steps
- Enhancing productivity and alignment by balancing positive and negative interactions
- Dealing with Poor Performance - Coaching for team and individual performance issues
Day Five: Creating a Culture of Engagement through Generous “Front Line” Leadership
- Core essential for generous front line leadership
- The front tine leadership challenge - creating a culture of connection
- Action planning against the employee engagement model
- When engagement goes too far - pitfalls of an overdone strength
- Balancing pressure with performance
- Review of week and closure
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course
- The HRCI Approved Provider Seal and the corresponding Recertification Credit Hours Awarded will be reflected in the Certificate of Completion
HR Certification Institute's® (www.HRCI.org) official seal confirms that AZTech Training & Consultancy meets the criteria for pre-approved recertification credit(s) for any of HRCI’s eight credentials, including SPHR® and PHR®.