Why Choose this Training Course?
Effective strategic leadership is critical to the future success of any organization. From the strategic management perspective, this requires defining a clear strategic vision that sets out the leadership team’s strategic intent for the organization and its various businesses. This then needs to be translated into a strategy map for action that charts out strategic business direction. This effective cascade results in and empowered managers at all levels to make effective and efficient decisions. This Leadership through the Vision of Developing & Implementing Organizational Excellence Training Course builds the strategic alignment crucial to the achievement of strategic business objectives.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- Developing Key Strategy Frameworks
- The techniques and challenges of strategy development
- Business model development & value creation
- Practical tools to develop critical thinking, decision making & problem solving
- Creative and critical thinking skills for Leadership
- Manage Organizational culture and diversity as a key strategy for success
- Building of essential people consultative skills to manage and enable organizational success
What are the Goals?
By the end of this highly interactive training course, participants will be able to:
- Developing delegate’s capabilities on strategic application of best practices, benchmarks and methodologies related to strategic planning
- Developing strategic plans according to the standards of The European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM)
- Motivate people towards achieving business objectives
- Formulating core strategy and key initiatives aligned with the requirements of the internal and external environment with an emphasis on high performance.
- Implementing stages strategic management according to models of excellence for sustained results.
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Managers from all disciplines
- Supervisors and Team leaders
- Strategic Planning department
- Human Resource Professionals
- Employees who want to gain new crucial skills to improve their career path
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course is highly interactive with individual and group activities. A variety of practical sessions including Conceptual walkthroughs, Case Studies, assessment tools, questionnaires, and group interaction are programmed. These sessions are informative, inspiring, enjoyable and presented in a focused atmosphere conducive to learning. The success of the training course is centered on effective customization to the needs of the delegates.
The Course Content
Day One: Leadership, Strategy and Business Excellence
- Connecting Leadership, strategy and Business Excellence for Strategic Alignment
- Recognizing and interpreting forces in the strategic environment
- Formulating strategic vision and expressing strategic intent
- European Foundation Excellence Model as a Global Standard
- Establishment’s evaluation system calculating the criteria of the Excellence Model.
- Mapping the organization against the Excellence Model Standards (EFQM)
Day Two: Key Leadership Competencies for Strategic Planning
- Key Leadership competencies to enable strategic planning
- Leadership expectations to Drive Performance Excellence
- Control and Information systems enabling Strategy Implementation
- Performance Management and Total Rewards Systems alignment
- Effective communication strategies and systems.
- Building highly effective and productive work teams
Day Three: Developing the Strategy of Excellence
- The relationship between Strategy and the Excellence model.
- Building Strategy and Organizational Excellence
- PESTLE and SWOT Analysis
- Porter’s 5 Forces for Strategic Planning.
- Strategic planning and quality considerations
- Key Steps of the planning process.
- Enablers and derailers of Strategic Planning
Day Four: Inculcating a High-Performance Culture for Results
- The Concept of a High-Performance Culture
- Balanced Scorecard for optimized strategic goals
- Developing the Strategy Map
- Vision and Mission alignment to strategic objectives
- Formulating key strategy, KPIs and tactical initiatives
- Implement, evaluation and review
Day Five: Sustainability of Strategic Planning
- Talent Management for Strategic Success
- Future proofing Talent for a VUCA World
- Developing the Business Strategy Model
- Change Management Action Plan for Success
- Personal SWOT analysis
- Action planning for sustainability
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course