Why Choose this Training Course?
Engineers wanting to realise and develop untapped LEADERSHIP POTENTIAL must attend this highly interactive training course. This specialisation is designed for engineers who are interested in advancing into leadership and management roles. You’ll develop awareness of your own strengths and weaknesses and emotional intelligence as a leader, and you’ll learn to enhance your strengths and manage your weaknesses when you’re placed in charge of a team or project. You’ll also learn to improve the team and organisation cohesiveness to support everyone's success.
At the end of the training course, you will develop your own leadership style and with a final touch of personal leadership branding.
This training course will feature:
- How to advance engineering career into leadership and management roles
- Self-Awareness and the Effective Leader
- Emotional Intelligence and Leadership
- Personal Leadership Development Planning
- Leading High-Performance Team
- Relationship Management
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Determine your own strengths and weaknesses, learn ways to enhance your strength and to leverage on others’ strength to close the gaps on weaknesses.
- Practice Best fitting the Best Talent in the organisation
- Increase the circle of tolerance as a Leader and also to propagate the value to the team
- Learn to manage stress and perform critical thinking as a Leader
- Create a highly motivating team environment and no blame culture
- Identify their leadership style
Who is this Training Course for?
This training course is developed for all engineers advancing to management level or currently holding a management role in an organisation who want to improve their Leadership Skills.
This AZTech training course will greatly benefit:
- Others with engineering background who are interested to develop their Leadership Skills
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes a variety of training tools and games to facilitate the process of transferring knowledge at a super-conscious level that instills a greater personal awareness for effective implementation. It simultaneously incorporates the Leadership methodology to engage participants into a series of actions to influence their environment and cultivate a setting that promotes effectiveness of the application.
The Course Content
Day One: Communication Inventory for Engineers
- Introduction to Communication Psychology
- World of Engineers Syndrome
- The Engineers’ Brain Processors
- Communication Inventory
- Leadership Innovation for engineers
- Competency by different Leadership style
Day Two: Being Right – The Engineer’s Way
- Understanding the environment in the Engineering world
- Being a Hero
- Problem vs Objectives - Your Focus & RAS
- Redirecting Negative Behaviours
- Encoded Assumption & Rules of Engagement
- Circle of Tolerance
Day Three: Leadership Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Intelligence Assessment
- Emotional Stress
- Emotional Intelligence Musical Notes
- Frequent & Core Emotion
- Understanding the Communication Sensory
- Forming the Group Synergy
Day Four: Emotional Drive
- Pyramid of Commitment
- Connection between Skills, Attitude & Cause
- Circle of Communication Resistance
- The Iceberg Perception
- 3 Laws of Motivation
- Emotional Drivers of Leaders
Day Five: Leadership Style
- Image Branding
- First Impression
- Psychology of Postures
- Postures role play
- Your personal & professional influencers
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course