Why Choose this Training Course?
Global Financial Crises, Trade Wars, Global Warming, War, Terrorism, Ebola, Aids & COVID-19 Pandemics, what more will the 21st century bring? No leader, no organisation, no country is immune from these global events as they affect all of our lives. This AZTech Training Course provides the detailed information and conceptual tools they will need to survive in the rapidly challenging world of tomorrow.
This training course focuses on global leadership practicality, philosophy, sociology and contemporary international relations, and examines the economic context of current affairs. Participants will explore the challenges faced by today’s leaders and examine case studies of contemporary world leaders. They will be encouraged to consider their own responses to these challenges and will analyse and apply ideas in interactive workshops and seminar-style discussions.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- Leadership and economic globalization
- The changing world order in the 21st century
- Equality, social justice and welfare
- Identity culture and challenges to the new world order
- Global futures
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the key issues facing global leaders today and in the future
- Leadership practices to drive profits, people and planet issues
- Develop an acute perception of international relationships
- Make sense out of global leadership complexity
- Cognizance of the implications of a choice for all the affected parties
Who is this Training Course for?
Created for leadership professionals with international relationship responsibilities, those new to the discipline, and those who aspire to career development.
This AZTech training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Leaders engaged in strategic planning and delivery
- Managers with global responsibilities
- Professionals wishing to develop global & international relationships
- Refresher and update for experienced sustainability practitioners
- Senior leaders with corporate and governance responsibilities
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes an interactive mixture of lecture-led learning & group discussions. All activities are designed to facilitate the application of theory into “grounded practice”. The focus will be on practical applications from within business in a global setting with Case Studies demonstrating best practice in international relationships.
The Course Content
Day One: Attributes of Successful Global Leaders
- Inclusive leadership
- Emotional intelligence
- Business ethics
- Brand management
- Socially responsible investing
- Corporate philanthropy
Day Two: What is a Global Mindset? Do I Need One?
- The changing global industries
- Global cultures and how they differ
- Sensitivity to cultural diversity
- Global strategic thinking
- Developing global thinking
Day Three: Build, Lead and Communicate with my Global (Virtual) Team
- Building highly effective teams
- Communication and diligence of global leadership
- Effective goal setting, delegating & empowerment
- Using multiple forms of media for distance communications
- Motivating and driving my team worldwide
- Managing & communicating with stakeholders
Day Four: The Foundations of International Relations
- Study of international relations
- Normative theory
- International society theory
- Strategic perspective
- Sovereignty & Power
- National interest
Day Five: Foreign Policy Analysis & International Organisations
- Interdependency & Dependency
- Systemic tools of international relations
- United Nations
- Organisation of Islamic Cooperation
- Economic & legal bodies
- Regional security arrangements
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete this course