An intensive professional development training course on
with Positive Skills
Providing Modern Managers with the Expertise for Success
Why Choose this Training Course?
This Developing Personal Effectiveness with Positive Skills training course encourages delegates to consider their current personal traits, habits and behaviours before enabling them to build a repertoire of skills that, when applied, will help them to become more effective and achieve more through building better relationships at work.
During this training course, delegates will understand that what is important is not what happens to them, but what happens inside them. In other words, how they learn to respond outwardly to situations through the control of inner reaction and thoughts. Successful people in business are able to apply discipline to their life and their actions. Understanding your interpersonal skills and professional effectiveness is a major key to success.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- The importance of thinking patterns and how thought precedes all action
- Self-image empowerment and building higher levels of self-confidence
- The application of personal development theories and practices
- How attitude can affect performance and how to develop a more positive attitude
- How creativity and imagination can be useful in becoming more effective at work
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand and develop personal and interpersonal effectiveness
- Identify ways to move from negative thought patterns to positive and motivating patterns
- Understand how to become more disciplined and personally effective
- Demonstrate the factors which may empower or disempower ourselves and others
- Understand how to release new drive and motivation in their lives and working environment
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Delegates who want to achieve more through becoming more effective
- Managers who are being prepared for promotion or higher levels of responsibility
- Delegates who may be considering new projects or additional assignments
- Managers who are looking to refresh their skills when working with others
- Leaders who need to communicate vision more effectively for better results
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented.The course provides input based on popular published works. It uses tools and questionnaires to encourage delegates to learn about their own traits and responses to situations before encouraging them to apply new techniques to enhance their effectiveness. It is highly participative with interactive exercises throughout.
The Course Content
Day One: Post-Pandemic Critical Thinking
- Skills for a shifting business environment post COVID-19
- Cognitive skills to support creativity
- Understanding conscious and subconscious thoughts
- Release your imaginative thinking
- Take control of a negative and positive thought patterns
- Becoming a ‘Critical thinking’ manager
Day Two: Self-Image and Emotional Intelligence
- Understand yourself and how you relate to others
- Develop emotional intelligence to underpin collaboration
- Raise your self-esteem in order to succeed
- How the human brain process events
- The power of choice and decision-making tools
- Developing authentic leadership qualities
Day Three: Developing a Positive Attitude, Resilience and Adaptability
- Understanding and adapting our attitude to situations
- Control behaviour and develop adaptability
- Maintain a positive attitude and learn from other achievers
- Understanding resilience and how to develop it
- Enjoy humour and positive relationships with others
- Develop a fresh perspective to the world of work
Day Four: Boosting the Power of your Communication
- The motivational power of words
- Improving your vocabulary
- Understanding how what you say may reveal your thought patterns
- How psychological needs influence workplace motivation
- Reciprocity gratitude and appreciation
- Manage your team more effectively by expressing appreciation
Day Five: Maintaining Motivation in a High-Tech Business World
- What motivates you and others?
- What happens when you are personally motivated?
- The key indicators for successful people
- How to be action orientated and proactive
- The key drivers for becoming more tech savvy
- A manager’s skills matrix
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course
© 2024. Material published by AZTech shown here is copyrighted. All rights reserved. Any unauthorized copying, distribution, use, dissemination, downloading, storing (in any medium), transmission, reproduction or reliance in whole or any part of this course outline is prohibited and will constitute an infringement of copyright.