Why Choose this Training Course?
With the downturn in traditional industries and the need to innovate new products and find new markets, effective B2B marketing is more essential than ever for many organisations.
Marketing planning is key to success and this course can quickly empower you to create credible marketing plans that will enable your organisation to succeed with new products in new markets.
This Creating a Marketing Plan for Business to Business Training Course will show you how to create a plan to build market share and improve profits in existing markets. The course is highly practical and uses real life examples from successful B2B companies that the Course Director has helped over many years.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- What you need to analyse before planning
- Defining the marketing strategy
- Structuring the plan
- Targeting the right customers, decision-makers and influencers
- Building the most effective marketing mix
- Implementing and controlling the plan
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course you should be able to:
- Construct a written marketing plan
- Justify and win support for your plan
- Persuade others to adopt your marketing strategy
- Co-ordinate and integrate the marketing mix
- Lead colleagues to implement your plan
Who is this Training Course for?
The course will be of interest to marketing directors, marketing managers, sector managers and others who wish to adopt a more structured approach in marketing their products or services to business customers. It will be particularly valuable to those who are looking to innovate new products and enter new markets.
This AZTech training course is suitable for a range of professionals and will greatly benefit:
- Senior managers who want to make their company market-focused
- Managers who have to construct and deliver a marketing plan
- Marketing executives who have to implement the plan
- Executives from other departments who have to adopt and support the plan
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will be presented using a combination of formal presentations, discussions and syndicated exercises. Video and case-studies will also be used.
A major differentiator in this course is that it is highly practical, and delivers real-life examples drawn from the presenter’s many years of experience in sales and marketing consulting for leading global B2B companies.
The Course Content
Day One: Understanding the Structure and the Approach
- How to write a structured marketing plan
- How to develop the plan
- How to align your plan with the corporate strategy
- Defining the brand principles
- Positioning the brand
Day Two: Understanding the Market and the Customers
- Building relationships with stakeholders
- Scoping the market
- Acquiring market knowledge and insight
- Understanding the market drivers
- Understanding customers, decision-makers and decision-process
- Identifying customers’ challenges, to discover what they value
Day Three: Understanding the Competitors, Defining the Strategy and Targets
- Understanding competitors
- Assessing your organisation’s capabilities and limitations
- Measuring market attractiveness and defining strategic options
- Setting marketing objectives
- Creating and describing the marketing strategy
- Integrating marketing strategy and sales strategy
- Defining target groups, assigning priorities and tasks
Day Four: Constructing the Mix, to Deliver Superior Value Propositions
- How to create differential advantage
- Defining the propositions
- Winning on value not on price
- Creating the right marketing communications mix
- Constructing the right messages and tools
- Aligning the sales activities with marketing
Day Five: Supporting Intermediaries, Implementing and Controlling the Plan
- Supporting intermediaries
- Defining the schedule and responsibilities
- Defining resources and constructing a budget
- Controlling and verifying the plan
- Contingency planning
- How to write the plan
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course