Why Choose this Training Course?
This highly practical AZTech management and leadership skills training course will aim to equip Leaders of the needed first-class communication skills in order to ensure that everyone, including suppliers, completes tasks on time and within budget.
Excellent communication and leadership skills have always been one of the essential tools in building a more effective workforce and supplier base. Poor communication is responsible for repeated mis-messaging, lack of understanding, and an increase of stress in the workplace. Charismatic leaders are skilled communicators, and coordinators who lead successful teams. Top Coordinators manage time, people and priorities, with the ability to influence and lead at all levels.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- How to comprehensively enrich communication skills that can be used both personally and professionally
- The essential skills necessary to become an effective organiser and project lead
- How to enhance leadership skills with better meetings, presentations and formal communication
- A greater understanding of their own strengths and challenges
- How to develop skills of an influencer and motivator
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course, participants will be able to:
- Communicate in person and in writing with more clarity, confidence and impact
- Increase self-awareness, enabling a greater understanding of strengths & skills gaps as leaders and coordinators
- Demonstrate advanced communication skills, both verbal and non-verbal
- Coordinate people, events and projects with confidence
- Identify motivational traits of people at work and methods of increasing their levels of motivation
- Understand the latest leadership, time and teamwork theories and the practical application in the workplace
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training course is intended to supervise other people and processes and give them pure communication and leadership skills to enable them to have the capacity to both lead and manage people. Also, this training course is designed for anyone who wishes to improve their communication and leadership skills, and is suitable to a wide range of professionals, but will greatly benefit:
- Anyone who wishes to improve the relationship and communication skills
- New members of a Management Team
- Team Leaders interested in further developing their management skills
- Managers/Heads from a variety of departments who, as part of their role, need to perfect crystal-clear communication models
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes variety of media and learning techniques to enrich and expand the communication and leadership skills of all the delegates. Everything the delegates learn will be based on proven principles and leading-edge theories drawn from a range of disciplines, including psychology, management and leadership best practice, NLP, anthropology and linguistics while 100% of the techniques and processes on this highly interactive course will be transferable to the workplace.
The Course Content
Day One: Understanding your Personal Style and Strengths
- Self-awareness: understanding your strengths and challenges
- Psychometrics: the art of personal profiling
- Leadership style: how do you work with your team?
- Assessing your abilities as a coordinator
- Discovering your preferred team role
- Your own communication style in dealing with others
Day Two: Developing your Communication Skills
- The four C’s model of communication
- Connecting: Gaining rapport and building credibility
- Consulting: Effective questioning and listening skills
- Ways to be more convincing and overcoming conflict
- Negotiating agreement and getting a win-win
Day Three: The Skills of the Effective Organiser and Coordinator
- Dealing with distractions: understanding the value of your time
- Prioritisation or procrastination: how to master both
- Setting and communicating goals
- Working together to achieve your goals: the secrets of great team working
- Essentials of project management for managers
- Coordination activities in the digital age; tools and techniques
Day Four: Practical Communication Skills for the Modern Leader
- Building agreement through the skills of influence
- How to present your ideas, plans and projects well
- Delivering you message clearly, confidently and with impact
- How to manage a meeting of your team or stakeholders
- Using online tools and techniques for real-time communication
Day Five: Communicating, Coordinating and Leading
- Creating a communication plan for team and staff
- The rules of written communication
- Using feedback and coaching to drive performance
- Case study: communicating, coordinating and leading in practice
- Personal action planning
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course.