Why Choose this Training Course?
You may well be asking, why should I choose this training course, when there is multiple, similar training courses available? We are delighted that you have asked this question! This life transforming, and unique career building training course, cuts right through out-of-date ideas on leadership, and introduces the latest research on dynamic, results orientated leadership. From theory, to relevant reality! From mere information, to powerful transformation! This training course allows each participant, to be creative, and find what is relevant and best, for his own work situation and position. This unique Effective Self Management, double module, has been especially designed, to bring you the required and requested results, on enhancing your dynamic leadership and empowering communication skills. If you want to achieve your top quality, professional leadership excellence, then this superbly designed course, is for you.
Effective self-management will enable individuals to develop the needed disciplines that help bridge the gaps between goals and accomplishment. High achievers are people who have learned to effectively manage themselves, tapping on all resources available to motivate themselves toward the fulfilment of their fullest potentials.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- Identifying what effective personal leadership development requires
- Understanding the powerful dynamics of interpersonal relationship skills
- Knowing how to optimise your health and energy to fulfill your goals
- Analysing powerful communication skills
- Knowing how to be emotionally intelligent, and build strong relationships
- How to motivate, build and inspire your Staff
This comprehensive training course consists of two modules which can be booked as a 10 Day Training event, or as individual, 5 Day training courses.
Module 1 - Communication, Coordination & Leadership
Module 2 - Effective Self Management
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course, participants will be able to:
- Develop a greater sense of personal development and achievement
- Know how to use powerful emotionally intelligent, interpersonal relationship skills
- Motivate, empower and build a dynamic team
- Manage stress more effectively and efficiently
- Develop strategy towards a greater time-task productivity
- Be skilled in effective communication dynamics
Who is this Training Course for?
The training course is designed for anyone who desires to optimise the fulfilment of their goals to achieve greater sense of accomplishment and to those who desires to cultivate and incorporate best values in their work and family commitments. Likewise, this training course is appropriate for those who wish to employ an all-round holistic approach in enhancing self-management for both work accomplishment and satisfaction.
This AZTech training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Team members
- Management professionals
- Delegates of any sector of industry and/or business
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This course is interactive and challenges one to think.
The instructor will guide and facilitate learning, using proven techniques, direct input, discussions, case studies, exercises, and video to enhance learning. It will provide discussion and activities designed to promote skill building via interaction among participants. Activities and work on examples and role-playing will be used to highlight concepts taught and allow participants to practice skills to be learned from this course.
The Course Content
Module 1: Communication, Coordination & Leadership
Day One: Who do you think you are?
- Self-awareness: understanding your strengths and challenges
- Psychometrics: the art of personal profiling
- Leadership style: how do you work with your team?
- Assessing your abilities as a coordinator
- Discovering your preferred team role
- Your own communication style
Day Two: Enriching your Communication Skills
- Subjective vs. objective experience in communication
- Influence and the importance of advanced language patterns in communication
- Effective questioning and listening skills
- Motivation and behavioural drivers
- The emotional loop
Day Three: The Skills of the Coordinator
- Time bandits: understanding the value of your time
- Prioritisation or procrastination
- Working together to achieve your goals: the secrets of great team working
- Essentials of project management
- Chairmanship: how to run effective and productive meetings
- Coordination activities in the age of IT
Day Four: The Modern Leader
- Exploring emotional intelligence: the 10 intelligences
- IQ versus EQ in staff recruitment and retention
- Emotional intelligence and leadership
- Theory X and Theory Y – push and pull leadership
- Leadership: The importance of personal and corporate values within the workplace
- Organisational culture and the impact in the workforce
Day Five: Communicating, Coordinating and Leading
- What do people say about your team - and what do you want them to say?
- Key challenges for your team and how to meet them
- Case study: communicating, coordinating and leading in practice
- Personal action planning
Module 2: Effective Self Management
Day Six: The Essentials of Self-Integrity
- Gaining self-awareness
- The mind-body connection
- Managing your physical energy
- The brain-heart-gut connection
- Cultivating good personal habits
- Understand your learning style
Day Seven: Towards a Better Self-Concept
- Understand the life stages of human development
- Understand and manage our behaviours
- Passive, aggressive, and assertive behaviour
- Filters of experience
- Basic principles of life
- How to revitalise yourself from within
Day Eight: Increasing Your Time-Task Productivity
- Setting priorities
- Time management techniques
- Improving decision making
- Overcoming decision fatigue
- Values-based motivations
- Building an internal locus of control
Day Nine: Leading with Ease and Competency
- Developing empathic attunement
- Building trust and a culture of safety
- Capitalizing stress in the workplace
- Stress defusing techniques
- Getting people behind your ideas
Day Ten: Achieving Cohesiveness in Self-Management
- Highly motivated self-managed team
- Achieving high performance with cultural agility
- Resolving conflicts effectively
- Making impact with appropriate leadership styles
- Weapons of influence
- Action plan
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the course