Why Choose this Training Course?
In this intensive five-day training course, delegates will explore the latest research into workplace psychology, recent discoveries in neuroscience and health and wellness initiatives which will deliver general management and HR practices professionally and efficiently to ensure that employees have a positive working experience and that the organisation maximizes its human capital.
Top trends dictate that organisations must take a serious and rigorous approach to the human psychology aspects of work. The impact of ‘Big Data’, the implications of technology for how work is performed, the need do more with less, the benefits of health and wellness, managing virtual teams and a greater emphasis on psychological applications for recruitment and selection will be examined in this training course.
This training course will feature:
- The structure of personality
- How personality is assessed
- Why people have different interpretations of others and events
- How people build and manage relationships
- Understanding motivation at work
- Building engagement and commitment
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate & understand key concepts of human psychology in the workplace
- Recognise that managing people is more than command and control
- Identify and develop critical skills in behaviour modification to ensure performance standards and improving performance
- Develop people to their optimum capability
- Understand the role of personal perception and bias in managing themselves and others
Who is this Training Course for?
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Human Resource Professionals at middle management level wishing to progress
- Senior Managers who wish to consolidate, refresh and reinforce their knowledge and skills
- Learning & Development Specialists
- Fast Track Managers
- It will be ideal for delegates who are intending to move into Senior Management
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course is highly interactive with individual and group activities and is based on principles of adult learning. A variety of practical sessions including Case Studies, self-report questionnaires, and group interaction are programmed. These sessions are informative, inspiring, enjoyable and presented in a relaxed atmosphere conducive to learning. The success of the training course is centered on the needs of delegates and extensive and constructive feedback throughout the course from the tutor, from fellow delegates and from self-review.
The Course Content
Day One: Origins and Theory of Personality
- What is Personality
- Theories of Personality Development
- Nature v Nurture
- Personality Traits
- Psychometric Measuring
Day Two: Influence of Perception and Bias
- What is Perception
- Personal Constructs of the World
- Bias and Prejudice
- Analysing Gut Instinct
- Confirmation Bias
- Open Mindedness
Day Three: Interpersonal Interactions
- Emotional Intelligence
- Social Styles
- Transactional Analysis
- Persuasion and Influencing
- Working with Opposites
- Handling Strong Negative Emotions
Day Four: Motivation
- Defining Motivation
- Theories of Motivation
- Positive and Negative Motivation
- Strength of Motivation
- Motivating Others
Day Five: Applying Psychology to the Workplace
- Enhancing Performance Management
- Engagement & Commitment
- Better Leadership & Management
- Succession Planning & Talent Management
- Stress Management
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course
- The HRCI Approved Provider Seal and the corresponding Recertification Credit Hours Awarded will be reflected in the Certificate of Completion
HR Certification Institute's® (www.HRCI.org) official seal confirms that AZTech Training & Consultancy meets the criteria for pre-approved recertification credit(s) for any of HRCI’s eight credentials, including SPHR® and PHR®.