Professional Recognition and Accreditation
- This is an HR Certification Institute (HRCI) Pre-Approved Programme*
Why Choose this Training Course?
This exciting and innovative course will introduce you to the latest and best practices in training management and organisational learning. This course is paced, challenging and highly rewarding. You will learn about how to become a truly ‘learning organisation’ and redefine organisational learning so that your organisation places learning and development at the core of its business.
This course will introduce you to the latest and proven techniques for Training Management, Organisational Learning, Talent Management and Organisational Development (OD). Your professional practice and career will be enhanced by attending this important 5-day course.
- Learn about organisational learning and development as it applies to your organisation
- Enjoy practical workshops/exercises each day where what has been learnt will be put into action
- Understand the application of training management in your organisation and compare what you do to other leading organisations
- Learn the practical steps involved in becoming a truly learning organisation
- Network with other like-minded professional about best-practices in learning & development
What are the Goals?
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of Organisational Learning theory
- Explain the concept of effective Training Management
- Utilise the skills of OD for Organisational Learning & Training Management
- Apply appropriate skills for developing a learning organisation
- Develop training suitable for a particular audience or work-group
Who is this Training Course for?
This course is suitable for anyone who wishes to develop their skills in Training Management & Organisational Learning.
In particular, this course would suit:
- Managers, Supervisors and Leaders in all sectors
- Anyone involved in learning & development, training or talent management
- Human Resource (HR) personnel at all levels
- Occupational health & safety personnel
- Anyone concerned with organisational learning
- Those who need to know more about Organisational Development (OD)
How will this Training Course be Presented?
Participants to this course will receive a thorough training on the subjects covered by the seminar outline with the Tutor utilising a variety of proven adult learning teaching and facilitation techniques. Training methodology includes stimulating presentations supporting each of the topics together with interactive trainer lead sessions of discussion.
There will also be practical sessions where participants have the opportunity to practice and experience some HR related activities. Role-plays, small group work, relevant case studies and feedback will be used to facilitate learning.
The Course Content
Day One: Organisational Learning Explored
- The concept of learning
- How does learning differ in different industries
- Behavioural and other psychological theories
- Implications of organisational learning practices
- The idea of organisational learning
- Redefining organisational learning
Day Two: Training Management Explored
- Managing the training function strategically
- Training in different sectors
- The importance of cost-benefit & ROI
- The concept of talent management
- Differentiating succession management & talent management
- Nationalisation issues in training
Day Three: Leading Organisation Change
- An experience of change
- Change at the team level
- Change at the organisational level
- Key drivers of change
- Change management
- Case Studies of best practice in change management
Day Four: Organisational Development (OD) Explored
- History of OD
- Organisational development today
- What can we learn from Maslow and Hertzberg?
- Case studies: Putting OD into practice
- Diagnostic tools for OD
- Organisational Structures
Day Five: Becoming a Learning Organisation
- Understanding the learning organisation
- Characteristics of a learning organisation
- Are you ready to change?
- Benefits and barriers
- The Fifth Discipline
- Personal action planning
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the course
- The HRCI Approved Provider Seal and the corresponding Re-certification Credit Hours Awarded will be reflected in the Certificate of Completion
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for re-certification credit.