Why Choose this Training Course?
If you were selecting one person out of two (either for a business position, or as a personal friend), one was bright, positive, smiley and happy, and the other, negative, grumpy depressed and unhappy, which one would you choose? 99% of you would choose the positive, happy person! Why? Because that person is affecting your environment and relationships!
In 2011, the UN encouraged the member countries to look at happiness for a holistic approach for development." In 2016, the Government of the United Arab Emirates, appointed, a Chief Happiness Officer, which is an HR Manager with a special qualification: he/she believes that happy employees make better employees. They stated, that “Every single action towards a person regarding their relation with the company, meaning all HR processes, can be re-defined to ensure a happy experience and a happiness-driven workplace. Recruitment and onboarding, career planning, performance management, succession management, engagement and recognition, off-boarding and retirement, these are all areas that can benefit immensely from a happiness-oriented approach”
This AZTech training course, “The Happy Workplace Leadership programme”, has been especially designed to empower leaders to create a positive, happy attitudinal environment, that will greatly increase productivity and success in the workplace.
This training course will feature:
- The challenge of personal development change
- Identifying the significance of interpersonal relationship skills
- How to develop a self-coaching motivation happiness programme
- How to introduce attitudinal mindset changes that will motivate your life to an exciting new level
- The latest studies on how to reprogramme the subconscious mind
- How to inspire, equip and motivate others into a success, peak performance life style
What are the goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Discover the inner power of attitudinal happiness
- Identify the power of mind choices, decisions and actions
- Show how interpersonal relationships affect every area of our lives
- Develop specific life management skills
- Know how to motivate yourself and others
- Develop proactive motivation as a way of life
Who is this Training Course for?
Ideally suited for executives of all levels, human resource personnel, and professionals who intend to lead from the top and who are required to bring positive change and transition into their companies.
This AZTech training course is suitable to wide range of professionals, but will greatly benefit:
- Individuals with real dynamic leadership potential
- Individuals being groomed for top quality leadership
- Individuals who have proved great leadership abilities
- Individuals who can train others
- Individuals who want to sharpen his inspirational, creative leadership
How will this Training Course be presented?
This training course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented.
This will include interactive practical exercises, video clips and life-relating stories and illustrations, group and class team work sessions, group competitions, questionnaires and case studies, an informal, relaxing atmosphere, which maximizes learning. Since this is highly interactive training course, the process will involve the use of multi-sensory system of learning (listening, observing, seeing, inter-acting and with a follow though program and materials).
The Course Content
Day One: Developing the Inner Person Leadership Dynamics
- Developing the inner person
- Interpersonal relationship skills dynamics
- Coaching for self-happiness
- How to reset your subconscious mind?
- The attributes of a successful leader
Day Two: Empowerment through an Emotionally Intelligent Self Image
- What is an emotionally intelligent self-image
- Understanding the mind body communication connection and impact
- How to develop a positive self-image
- How to apply the principle of positive replacement
- Find out why enthusiasm is so important
Day Three: Communication Strategies
- Identify the real meaning of successful communication
- Understanding the 3 major levels of Communication
- Relate to the different ‘fields of experience' in communication
- Discover the power of Non-Verbal Communication
- Four key critical factors that affect your Communication abilities
Day Four: Applying Powerful Leadership Dynamics
- What leading CEO’s focus on?
- Discover the 'leading rule' of successful interaction
- How to go beyond in your service
- Discover the No. 1 winning psychology principle
- Why appreciation is so essential
Day Five: Developing Proactive Leadership Motivation
- Why is interactive motivation so important
- Why focused goal setting will help you achieve
- Analyse the keys to motivating your staff
- Discover the Richard Branson top 10 dynamics for success
- How to develop your own plan of action
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course