Why Choose this Training Course?
As we emerge from the global impact of COVID, into a new dawn of recovery, many lessons have been learnt, and non-more important than developing Business Agility. To develop Business Agility you must have strong, visionary, inspiring and innovative Agile Leaders who understand and actively apply an Agile mindset. This mindset requires a new set of leadership skills, knowledge and understanding to maximise your leadership development.
Taking the key elements employed in Agile methodology, this truly innovative, dynamic and highly interactive AZTech training course will explore new approaches of leading in an agile world. Agile leadership is now the most important leadership attribute required in the new emerging world, and those who possess this knowledge and understanding will succeed. Employing leading-edge Agile leadership and behavioural concepts with new and effective tools and thinking, with the key element of inspiring others, this is essential development for those who wish to ‘future-proof’ their leadership development.
This training course will feature:
- How traditional leadership has impacted the status of the world, and how Agile Leadership wins through.
- The key leadership behaviours needed to develop powerful Agile Leadership.
- A selection of practical tools and techniques, to rapidly increase business and personal agility instantaneously.
- The powerful influencing skills and visionary leadership needed to lead to a faster recovery.
- How to develop more rapid, effective and efficient decision making with yourself and your team
- The ability to create and nurture an Agile culture in the organisation.
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the power of Agile Leadership in the new world of rapid recovery
- Develop your ability to lead rapid change through strong visionary leadership
- Influence, inspire and determine rapid decision-making process for optimum results
- Enhance your leadership of others in active and dynamic change
- Enable others to operate with dynamism and creativity
- Overcome resistance and develop a dynamic Agile organisation
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit those who need to develop Agile Leadership to ‘future-proof’ their leadership development:
- Senior Executives
- Business Leaders
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes highly interactive exercises, case studies and targeted videos relevant to the topic area. This will be reinforced through active facilitation, group dialogue and feedback throughout. In addition, the course will provide numerous tools that can be applied instantaneously back in the workplace to increase business agility and leadership.
The Course Content
Day One: From Traditional Leader - to the AGILE Leader
- The impact of the ‘new normal’ on Leadership thinking
- The basis of Agile methodology and its impact on leadership
- Key principles of Agile Leadership: defining the correct behaviours
- Understanding and applying the Agile Manifesto to Leadership
- The Psychology of Influence in Agile Leadership
- Empowerment for increased business agility
Day Two: Increasing Creativity and Innovation through Agile Leadership
- How the mind works on creativity and innovation
- Successful motivational behaviours for rapid thinking
- Lead group creativity and innovation to increase performance
- Developing flexible, inspiring, creative and innovative thinking
- Powerful and advanced idea generation model
- Using disruptive idea generation for business agility
Day Three: Agile Problem Solving and Decision Making – Self and Others
- Inspiring team/group motivation
- Problem solving: the leader and the mind
- Applying rapid ‘problem and need’ techniques using rapid Agile tools
- Key factors in decision making and how to get the best leverage
- Models and techniques in Agile decision-making
- Applying the powerful Agile Decision-Making Model
Day Four: Leading Agile Change Management: Principles and Methods
- Key traditional Change principles and models
- Agile Change: the importance of OODA Model and Kaizen
- Creating the clear vision using the Agile Change system
- Using empowerment for increasing rapid progress
- Overcoming obstacles, removing negativity to the vision
- Implementing and securing the change
Day Five: Creating an Agile Leadership Culture
- Defining organisational culture
- Key factors to lead an Agile organisation
- Communicating the Agile vision
- Developing the Agile Organisation
- Engaging key-stakeholders to Agile Leadership benefits
- Embedding Agile Leadership and next steps
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course