Why Choose this Training Course?
The world changes at an unprecedented pace, organisations must navigate through change and use it as an opportunity to get better, rather than simply getting through. Running projects and business operations in an agile way is a key part of business agility, but organisation agility will not be automatic. Agile businesses also need an agile strategy including an agile approach to their market.
This Organizational Agility Masterclass training course is designed to help organisations become more adaptive, creative and resilient. Delegates will explore and master the elements required to make any organisation truly agile.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- Why businesses need to be agile
- Lean and agile principles
- Vision for agility and leadership
- Skills and tools needed to support business agility
- Strategies to put the fundamentals of agile and lean into action
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the Agile mindset and its underlying principles, such as pragmatism, the power of choice and adapting to context.
- Apply multiple leading agile and lean approaches value stream maps, Kanban values, principles and practices, A3s and lean thinking
- Implement a model for change that is based on current management thinking and human dynamics
- Execute techniques to help examine and improve your work practices
- Effectively put these strategies into action on your agile team and ensure effective implementation.
Who is this Training Course for?
The training course is aimed at people who understand their business context and competitive landscape and are keen to explore techniques to implement an agile strategy.
This AZTech training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Business representatives
- Member of technical teams
- Managers and leaders of business units
- Delivery managers and leaders of technical departments.
- Engineers and technical staff
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes:
- Instructor’s guidance and facilitation of learning, using proven techniques
- Delegates’ direct inputs, case studies, and exercises
- Short video-clips presentation and de-briefing sessions
- Discussion and activities designed to promote skill building via interaction among participants
- Activities and work on examples and role-plays to highlight concepts taught and allow participants to practice skills they learned from this course
The Course Content
Day One: The Current Business Contexts & Challenges
- Defining VUCA in the Modern World: the “New Norm”
- Impact of Volatility in the Team and Organisation
- Understanding the evolving needs of customers
- Acknowledging the emerging threats from the macro-environmental dynamics
- Understanding the challenges and opportunities facing the business
- Customer & stakeholder analysis: The Value proposition
Day Two: The Genesis of Business Agility
- Foundations of Business Agility
- Application of Complexity Theory to the business environment
- What is an Agile Business?
- Why business need to be agile?
- Lean and agile principles
- Reframing all work in terms of value-adding performance criteria
Day Three: The Business Agility Framework
- Agile People & Culture
- Agile Leadership
- Agile Strategy
- Agile Governance
- Agile Structure
- Agile Business operations
Day Four: Skills and Tools to Sustain Business Agility
- Review a range of specific practice areas: Scrum, Kanban, Agile studios, etc.
- Understanding and leading change
- Building customer value and empathy
- Breaking paradigms
- Creating space for ideation and innovation
- Learning to identify and eliminate waste
Day Five: Personal Competencies to Enhance Agility
- Common challenges in business agility
- Creating a growth mindset
- Working effectively in empowered teams
- Listening and collaboration skills
- Personal agility and building a personal brand
- Preparing a Personal Agility Plan for execution in the workplace
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course