An intensive professional development training course on
Strategy, Systems, Finance & Measuring Impact
Why Choose this Training Course?
In this time of pandemic recovery, it is vital that an organisation continues the development of its people, but at the same time ensuring value, effectiveness and efficiency. A constant issue faced by HR, Training, and Learning and Development professionals is being able to manage and evaluate development and, more importantly, demonstrate value through return on investment (ROI). In addition, with the impact of technology and business agility, have the ability to maximize virtual/on line and blended development solutions for organisational development.
This dynamic and highly interactive "Managing & Measuring Training" training course will provide you with the essential knowledge and skills to manage and evaluate high impact learning interventions, classroom, virtual and blended, to gain greater strategic value from ROI in your organisational training and development planning. This is essential development for those who wish to be more effective and efficient with the financial control of creating, measuring and managing training and development.
This AZTech HR training course will feature:
- The key components required to provide impactful learning (virtual, on line, blended and classroom) and demonstrate ROI
- The design and business alignment of key development interventions (virtual, on line, blended and classroom)
- How to create strategies to monitor and evaluate development interventions (virtual, on line, blended and classroom)
- Key methodology for evaluation metrics and data analysis
- How to demonstrate that ROI has been achieved and create a viable business case
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course participants will be able to:
- Examine the issues related to measuring and maximizing development ROI
- Apply techniques to identifying business learning and development needs (virtual, on line, blended and classroom)
- Develop and propose impactful development interventions to meet strategic business objectives
- Analyse evaluation methods to aid the management and measurement of investment
- Prepare and create training and development business case and ROI financial reports
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training course is suitable for a wide range of HR, L&D, OD and Training professionals, line managers, but will greatly benefit those who:
- Have direct responsibility for the Training/Learning Development within the organisation and wish to gain greater effectiveness and efficiency in managing the function
- Have a strategic overview of the business and who may also be responsible for initiating Training/Learning Development programmes or authorizing expenditure for development and wish to gain a greater understanding of ROI
- Are responsible for Human Resource/Organisational Development and the planning and delivery of Training/Learning Development programmes at a strategic level and need a greater understanding of ROI
- Are responsible for the planning and implementation of Training/Learning Development programs at an operational level
- Need to know about Training/Learning Development evaluation and ROI
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This highly interactive and engaging training course will utilize a variety of adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This will include group and individual activities, and practical exercises, as well as topic relevant videos. In addition, a practical Evaluation and ROI Case Study will be conducted with Tutor led feedback to ensure learning of the key principles on the seminar. This will be facilitated learning through direct input, discussion and encouragement to test and critically appraise theories, models and concepts. Practical tools which can utilized immediately in the workplace will also be provided throughout.
The Course Content
Day One: Development Strategy & Digital Learning
- Importance of Strategic Organisational Development to business success
- Defining the Learning Organisation
- Aligning development to meet business objectives
- The impact of Digital Learning: on line, E-learning and AI Long-term planning for future skills and competences
- Quality training and development standards: ISO 9000; ISO29993:2017
Day Two: Design and Alignment of Development Interventions
- Conducting Training Needs Analysis (TNA): methods and principles
- Digital Learning: interventions and measurement
- Alignment of development to achieve high quality learning
- Learning measurement metrics: objective and outcome criteria
- Measuring and analyzing blended learning solutions
- Practical Case Study: digital learning v traditional classroom
Day Three: Evaluation Models and Methods
- The importance of evaluating development solutions
- Evaluation models of training and development
- Kirkpatrick and Phillips Models of Evaluation
- Levels of evaluation for ROI: classroom and digital learning
- Utilising key stakeholders and line management
- Practical Evaluation Case Study
Day Four: Measuring, Quantifying and Calculating ROI Impact
- Development Budget planning: factors and structure
- Understanding Cost / Benefit Analysis impact
- Importance of ROI: traditional and digital learning
- Measuring and calculating ROI: methods and models
- Measuring and quantifying the intangible impacts
- Practical ROI Case Study: traditional and digital learning
Day Five: Creating the Business Case using ROI Data
- Review of Case Study: lessons learnt
- Preparing the ROI data and metrics
- Using the correct communication methods and channels
- Structuring the Business Case for ROI and training
- Presenting the Business Case to key stakeholders
- Summary and Next Steps
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course
- The HRCI Approved Provider Seal and the corresponding Recertification Credit Hours Awarded will be reflected in the Certificate of Completion
In Partnership With
© 2024. Material published by AZTech shown here is copyrighted. All rights reserved. Any unauthorized copying, distribution, use, dissemination, downloading, storing (in any medium), transmission, reproduction or reliance in whole or any part of this course outline is prohibited and will constitute an infringement of copyright.