Why Choose this Training Course?
Institutional excellence has become one of the most important challenges of the day. It is not enough to achieve the desired goals of the institution, but it is necessary to maintain continuous development and self-competition. This training course aims at introducing the concepts and standards of institutional excellence and build skills in how to innovate in the use of artificial intelligence software regardless of the nature of the institution to identify the strengths and opportunities for improvement. Thus, it achieves sustainable excellence in performance to reach high levels of excellence. The course offers an introduction to both artificial intelligence and innovation with an emphasis on the application of different methods in the domain of Institutional excellence.
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course, participants will be able to:
- Defining institutional excellence and measuring using several criteria
- Defining Artificial Intelligence and understanding its application areas, strengths and limits
- Using Artificial Intelligence in training, assessment, evaluation and institutional motivation
- Definition of creativity and innovation
- Applying innovation in institutional excellence
Who is this Training Course for?
This course is aimed at the leaders and the executive managers in the governmental and private institutions who are interested in institutional excellence and need to build skills on how to improve the status of the institution. Decision makers and those who are aware of the need for sustainable enterprise development can attend and contribute effectively to this training course.
How will this Training Course be Presented?
The course is implemented through lectures, panel discussions, video presentations and an interactive and non-stereotypical workshop by participants (20 participants divided into 3 to 4 groups) to ensure value added and enable participants to fully understand concepts and standards.
The Course Content
Day One: Institutional Excellence
- Concepts and components of institutional excellence
- Methodologies for achieving sustainable excellence
- Use the "Excellence Model" to generate positive improvements
- Measurement system for excellence
- Identify the current gap and opportunities for improvement to reach the target situation
- Performance standards and objectives of the institution
- Practical workshop to study the gap as a risk analysis
Day Two: An introduction to Artificial Intelligence
- The difference between machine intelligence and man
- Smart Customers
- Expert systems
- Machine learning
- Limits and areas of artificial intelligence
- Practical application workshop on intelligent customer design
Day Three: Applying Artificial Intelligence in Organizational Excellence
- Examples of distinct models from standard comparisons
- Data analysis and information mining
- Intelligent planning
- Intelligent stimulation
- Smart Training
- Intelligent assessment and evaluation
- Workshop practical application of artificial intelligence applications
Day Four: Introduction to Innovation and Creativity
- Innovation and creativity
- Urgent need for innovation and out of the box solutions
- Lateral thinking and character types
- Brainstorming sessions
- Mind maps
- Practical workshop for participants on mind maps and brainstorming
Day Five: Applying Innovation on Institutional Intelligence
- Multiple thinking
- The six hats
- TRIZ method for problem solving
- Improvement plans in the field of institutional excellence
- Workshop for practical application of participants on innovation in improvement plans
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course