An intensive professional development training course on
and Modelling for Digital
An Approach to Construct Digital Solutions
Why Choose this Training Course?
The world we live in becoming increasingly complex with fusion of socio-technical and cyber-physical systems. Innovators are developing systems that are not necessarily scientific, but rather depends on the evolving requirements of the new brave world. Economies change rapidly, social systems evolve quickly and ecology needs our immediate attention. Sufficient understanding, good analysis and rapid design and development are needed to develop systems of today and future. There are approaches and tools allow us to do that by recognizing the complex relations and interactions within a system or among several business and social systems. Architectural thinking is a way to think how best we can build socio-technical and cyber-physical world of future. This AZTech training course aims to develop awareness of the importance of systematic approaches for architecting and modelling systems in digital transformation initiatives
This AZTech training course will feature:
- What is enterprise architecture? Why it is important?
- Systems thinking and design principles & capabilities-oriented view of enterprise transformation
- The role of modelling in business improvement and IT alignment
- How to use agile enterprise architecting and modelling to achieve successful transformation
- Requirements elicitation from structure to agile project
- Tools to improve decision-making throughout the architecting project
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the role of an Architect - and try it in practice.
- Appreciate different stages in a project, focusing on the proposal stage.
- Exposed to a practical example of using a method that is applied to a real solution.
- Improve their awareness of the range of areas IT development should consider (not just hardware and software).
- Understand hands on modelling tools.
- Learn vocabulary and principles of technical and application architecture.
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- IT Managers
- IT Specialists
- Solution and IT architects
- Digital business unit managers
- IT-Business analysts
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes lecturing using PPT, use cases, critical discussion, scenario planning and group work.
The Course Content
- Introduction to systems and complex systems design
- Enterprise architectures, why and who needs them and how they work
- Architecture frameworks
- Goal oriented modelling
- What architects do?
- Main concepts, roles and responsibilities
- Business Process modelling
- IT architecture techniques
- Requirements elicitation
- Functional, Non-functional & modelling requirements
- Systems thinking
- Model driven architecture & Modelling with UML
- Tools & Use-cases
- Agile practices in architecting
- Capabilities oriented modelling
- Scenario analysis
- Contemporary issues in architecting and modelling (critical view)
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course
In Partnership With
© 2024. Material published by AZTech shown here is copyrighted. All rights reserved. Any unauthorized copying, distribution, use, dissemination, downloading, storing (in any medium), transmission, reproduction or reliance in whole or any part of this course outline is prohibited and will constitute an infringement of copyright.