Why Choose this Training Course?
This Effective Time, Task & Work Planning Training Course will enable you to benchmark your current level of performance across a range of work activities. It will then provide you with a framework for improvement both in the short and longer term. In order to be highly effective in the workplace you need to understand the key principles of effective time management and work planning. This effective time, task and work planning training course will take you through many of the well tried and tested principles and highlight practical ways in which you can make a step-change to your behaviour which will yield results when you return to work.
Once you have grasped the principles of effective time management and planning you will become or confident to move forward and build on your successes. Through you newly aquired understanding how to set goals and deal with multiple deadlines you will also feel empowered in your ability to achieve those goals by effective planning, sequencing events and managing your time with ease.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- Streamlining your workflow and work habits for maximum efficiency
- Overcoming common time management mistakes and obstacles
- Big picture thinking, short- and long-term planning, prioritising and scheduling your work
- Working with others to achieve results through teamwork, effective delegation and running productive meetings
- Mastering yourself and your life through work/life balance, self-awareness and self-discipline
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course, participants will be able to:
- Achieve results on time with less stress through planning, prioritising and delegating work
- Organise their workday, workflow and work systems to have an effective and efficient office
- Manage and motivate others around them to achieve the synergy of a great team
- Analyse situations and habits that hinder their performance and identify techniques to overcome them
- Achieve job success and satisfaction by setting and reaching short and long term goals linked to personal and company aims
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Intermediate and advanced level Managers, Team Leaders and Supervisors within all sectors, private and public, profit and not-for-profit
- Line and Functional Managers, Team Leaders and Supervisors in organizations of all sizes
- Professionals who need to become more effective and efficient in time management and entry level project planning
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. The course instructor will guide delegates through the materials with first-hand practical case examples for discussion. Other learning facilitation will include group and individual exercises, case studies, role plays and discussions.
The Course Content
Day One: Getting Organised with Your Time, Tasks and Office Systems
- Assess your productivity and identify areas for improvement
- Activity logs, effective to-do lists and action programs
- Managing your workflow, files, emails and office effectively
- Prioritising events using the urgent/important matrix
- Using leverage to get a greater return from your effort
Day Two: Achieving Results through Planning, Prioritizing and Delegation
- Multiple applications for Mind mapping, and creating your first one
- Utilising Gantt charts for sequencing events in project work
- Effective scheduling – planning to make the best use of your time
- Goal setting and meeting multiple deadlines
- Assessing your delegating skills and improving effectiveness
Day Three: Overcoming Challenges in Time, Task, Work Planning
- Managing interruptions and minimizing distractions
- Dealing with late, disorganized or difficult people
- Managing conflicting priorities and last-minute changes
- Understand procrastination and develop strategies to overcome it
- Running productive team meetings and making group decisions
Day Four: Achieving Results through Collaboration
- Leading teams and improving their effectiveness
- Develop vital, effective communication skills
- Applying Emotional Intelligence to improve relationships
- The art of concise clear conversations
- Listening and giving feedback
Day Five: Successful Self-Management
- How to energise and motivate yourself
- Managing your stress and achieving work-life balance
- Improving your concentration and focus
- Increasing self-discipline, breaking bad habits and negative behaviours
- The effective habits of a good time task manager
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course