An intensive professional development training course on
Why Choose this Training Course?
Electronic waste, or e-waste, is a growing problem worldwide as the amount of discarded electronic devices continues to increase. E-waste management is the process of safely disposing of electronic devices, and this training course will cover various aspects of e-waste management.
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the environmental and health risks associated with improper e-waste disposal
- Learn about regulations and international agreements related to e-waste management
- Develop strategies for reducing e-waste production and promoting sustainable use of electronic devices
- Gain knowledge of different e-waste management techniques, including recycling and disposal options
- Identify opportunities for e-waste management businesses and job creation in the industry
Who is this Training Course for?
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit those working in the following fields:
- Waste management
- Environmental protection
- Electronics manufacturing and recycling
- Government agencies
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes a combination of presentations, group exercises, videos and class discussions in order to examine in an in-depth fashion all the elements of the course content.
The Course Content
Day One: Introduction to E-Waste Management
- Overview of e-waste and its environmental impact
- Introduction to e-waste management regulations and international agreements
- Health risks associated with improper e-waste disposal
Day Two: Sustainable Electronic Device Use
- Strategies for reducing e-waste production
- Promoting sustainable use of electronic devices
- Life cycle assessment of electronic devices
Day Three: E-Waste Collection and Sorting
- Overview of e-waste collection and sorting techniques
- Best practices for e-waste collection and sorting
- E-waste collection case studies
Day Four: E-Waste Recycling
- Overview of e-waste recycling techniques
- Best practices for e-waste recycling
- E-waste recycling case studies
Day Five: E-Waste Disposal and Business Opportunities
- Overview of e-waste disposal techniques
- Best practices for e-waste disposal
- Opportunities for e-waste management businesses and job creation in the industry
- Course review and evaluation
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course
© 2024. Material published by AZTech shown here is copyrighted. All rights reserved. Any unauthorized copying, distribution, use, dissemination, downloading, storing (in any medium), transmission, reproduction or reliance in whole or any part of this course outline is prohibited and will constitute an infringement of copyright.