Why Choose this Training Course?
This Developing Our Emotional Intelligence training course is designed and delivered specifically to help delegates learn how to handle stress and crisis. After attending this training course, delegates will be more confident and empowered to deal with their emotions and cope with changes. The techniques discussed in this course will provide delegates with the skills to adjust their behavior and attitude by reframing their thoughts.
This training course will feature:
- Importance of mental health
- Utilizing good stress for productivity
- Building your emotional resilience to handle discouragement
- Techniques to avoid burnout
- Growing a positive outlook to handle stress and crisis
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Identify what is mental health and how to it affects everyone.
- Analyze the causes of stress and how to utilize good stress for greater productivity
- Understand the importance of building emotional resilience and reshaping negative thoughts
- Develop their crisis handling skills
- Learn practical steps to apply gratitude in their daily lives
Who is this Training Course for?
The content of this training course is especially tailored to team members and leaders of today. Participants that would like to build their self-confidence in handling stress and crisis will benefit greatly from this course. High self-confidence leads to increased job satisfaction and stronger coping skills when facing adversity.
This AZTech training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Team members
- Individuals desiring to learn how to handle stress effectively
- Those in leadership roles that would like to learn how to have work-life balance
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. The facilitator will provide interactive presentation that incorporates slides, videos, group discussion and case studies to examine all aspects of the topic.
The Course Content
Day One: Understanding Mental Health
- What is mental health
- Describing our feelings
- Types of mental disorders
- Causes of mental illness
- Boost your mental health and wellbeing
Day Two: Understanding and Handling Stress
- Top causes of stress
- Good stress vs bad stress
- Characteristics of stress at work
- The STROOP effect
- Normal anxiety vs anxiety disorder
Day Three: Building Emotional Resilience
- What are emotions
- Differentiate between experiences, thoughts, feelings and behaviours
- Recognize how emotions affect the body
- Challenge and reshape unhelpful thoughts
- Tools to relax and take control of feelings
Day Four: Skills to Cope with Crisis
- Dealing with Burnout syndrome
- Characteristics of crisis
- Types of crisis
- Tips to getting past discouragement
- Time management for optimum productivity
Day Five: Mental Health at Work
- How to take care of mental health at work
- Steps to practice positivity
- Empowering others to handle stress and crisis at work
- Building a sense of belonging
- Applying gratitude in our lives
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course