Why Choose this Training Course?
The global response to the pandemic has highlighted the criticality of leadership in all sectors of society and raises fundamental questions about how we sustain and develop our future leaders to face an ever-turbulent global environment. The human experience in the workplace has been radically transformed; demanding that organisations ask profound questions about their very purpose. Clearly leadership matters, since it is the foundation of all success in every organisation and far too critical to leave to chance. We therefore see an emerging trend to create the “architectural structures” that provide meaningful experiences that re-energise existing leadership, whilst truly preparing a new breed of leadership for the emerging disruptive landscape. Such practices seek “leadership by design”; a development process that elevates leadership as the core ingredient to organisational sustainability.
This learning intervention is a fast-track Leadership Development Programme examining global trends and the essentials of good practice It offers delegates rich opportunities to examine and reflect on their personal leadership performance, through competency assessments and diagnostic psychometrics, whilst reviewing current research into the challenges facing leaders. Objectives are both personal and holistic, offering clarity into the essential’s skills of leadership and evaluating current performance, but in the wider domain, exploring the design features and core elements of leadership development programmes tailored for the post-covid era. Delegates will leave informed and energised, rejuvenated to lead, with the cross-functional skills to manage uncertainty, drive change and develop both self and or, the leaders of tomorrow.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- Evaluating leadership performance and potential into informed committed action
- Psychometric diagnostics for personal reflection and setting future leadership agendas
- Adopting and appreciative positive mindset to generate creative solutions
- The essential learning to develop current and future leaders in the organisation
- Leadership tools for the new working landscape of crisis and uncertainty
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course, participants will be able to:
- Learn and successfully apply principles of great leadership in their own practice
- Utilise psychometric data to generate greater self confidence in leading self and others
- Utilise pragmatic techniques to navigate their people and organisation through uncertain times
- Value diversity to successfully lead cross generational, cross cultural and virtual teams
- Recognise people development is transformational and should not be left to chance
- Proficiently demonstrate personal mastery, business judgement and productive interpersonal skills
Who is this Training Course for?
This course is suitable to a wide range of professionals across all disciplines but will greatly benefit:
- Professionals with career aspirations seeking to build their leadership competence
- Current leaders responsible for succession planning and developing leadership talent.
- High Potential employees designated as being fast tracked for leadership
- Directors, Leaders fand Senior Managers faced with major people development agendas
- HR/Senior Executives charged with Design Leadership as a core strategic organisational objective
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will utilise proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. The emphasis is on experiential learning and applying theory in a practical way to foster good practice for the individual delegates but also provide a body of knowledge and practice to disseminate within their organisations. All activities are focused on having immediate impact and generating improvement. Imaginative soft system and NLP techniques will support the learning. The programme is designed to accommodate all styles of learner, activist, reflector, theorist and the pragmatist. Psychometric tools are employed to offer objective feedback on performance and utilised to target future areas of potential and development. This training courses will be highly interactive and encourages open dialogues and the sharing of personal experience.
The Course Content
Day One: Leadership in a “Disruptive Landscape”
- Leadership: It has never been so tough!
- The Developmental Journey to Performance Excellence: Accident or Design
- Models for Clarification: Evaluation and Application
- Leadership that Impressed and Impresses: Grounded Theory and Critical Incidents
- Leadership in the “New Normal”: Challenges in a Disruptive Landscape
- Psychometric: Personal Drivers, Competence and Credibility
Day Two: Purposeful Leadership in a “Skeptical” Age
- The “Moral Compass”: Authenticity, Integrity and Ethical Leadership
- Heroes and Villains: Entrepreneurial Role Models
- The Organisational Imperative: Growing your Own Leadership
- An Architecture to Build Leaders: What Really Works
- Leading Across Generations: Changing Workforce Dynamics and Expectations
- Leading Self and Diverse Populations: Crafting the Emotionally Intelligent Leader
Day Three: Leadership in an Era of Crisis
- Assessment of Leadership Styles: Personal Profile, Evaluation and Situation
- Future Leadership Prerequisites: Why do you want to lead?
- The Certainty of Uncertainty: Crisis Management in the Leadership Arena
- Review: How well did my organisation respond to the pandemic?
- The Management of Change: A Model for Contemplation and Future Practice
- Decision Making: A Model to Balance Free Thinking and Considered Respond
Day Four: Leadership Responses to the New Normal
- Top Challenges for Leaders and Organisations in the New Normal Era
- Creating an Organisational Leadership Development Plan
- Virtual Leadership: Digital Acumen and Digital Transformation
- Business Model Generation: Context, Design Drivers and Constraints
- A Solution Focused Approach to Leadership: Practical Techniques
- Trust and the Emotionally Intelligent Leader
Day Five: Leadership by Design: Constructing the Future you Desire
- Reviewing Audacious Targets: the Pygmalion Principle
- Walking into the Future: NLP Tactics to Develop your Organisation and Career
- Keeping your Customer in Focus: Soft System Methodology
- Setting The “Creative” Leader: Design Thinking to Do It solution
- Review of the Week Programmes: Highs and Lows
- Closing Statements: My Post Workshop Actions, Commitment and Intent
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the course