Why Choose this Training Course?
This advanced AZTech training course is designed to provide experienced Leaders and other Professionals with the knowledge and skills required by their challenging role. This training course enables your staff to critically explore the skills needed to lead at a time when the global economy is experiencing an economic downturn that is having a significant impact on all industries and all organisations.
Innovation is regarded as the most important leadership competency in any industry. This training course will enable participants to perform in a radical mindset, push boundaries for themselves and their organisation, be agile and adaptive to conditions and outcomes.
This training course examines the key ingredients of innovation, critical thinking, and creativity. The training course includes many practical activities that are educationally and professionally enriching. This training course will cover the critical competencies necessary in a modern organisation. It runs like a 5-day Master Class and participants will leave engaged, energised and inspired.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- The techniques and challenges of innovation
- Business model innovation & value creation
- What disruptive innovation means to you and your organisation
- Practical tools for decision making & solving problems
- Creative and critical thinking skills for Leadership
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the fundamentals of innovation
- List the challenges and cultural appropriateness of innovation
- Identify how to generate, develop and communicate ideas
- Demonstrate advanced skills in critical and creative thinking
- Develop a business model canvas supporting value creation
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- All Leaders, Managers & Supervisors
- Human Resource (HR) Professionals
- Marketing & PR Specialists
- Any professional who needs to develop their skills in innovation
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This course will be offered in a culturally sensitive way.
This training course is very participatory and experiential. It involves a lot of skill practice in a group setting. Training methodology includes individual, and group activities will intersperse the sessions. A variety of practical sessions, topical case studies and group interaction are programmed into this training course.
The Course Content
Day One: The Practice of Innovation
- What is innovation and where does it come from
- Becoming innovative
- Ideas for innovation
- The importance of the Business Model for value creation
- Developing your Business Model Canvas
Day Two: Disruptive Innovation
- Introduction to Disruptive Innovation (DI)
- Disruptive Technology or Disruptive Innovation
- Examples of great disruption across multiple industries
- Evaluate your ability to be disruptive
- Enablers and constraints for DI
Day Three: Benchmarking for Innovation
- Principles of benchmarking for innovation
- Different methods of benchmarking and how they relate to each other
- How to identify potential benchmarking projects
- An overview of the benchmarking process
- Running a Successful Benchmarking Project
Day Four: Critical and Creative Thinking
- Understanding the power of creativity
- Your brain and ideas
- Communication skills for Ideation
- Core critical thinking skills
- Argument mapping
Day Five: Culture and Innovation
- Understanding the levels of culture
- Cultural barriers
- What we know about culture and innovation
- Creating a workplace culture that supports innovation
- Personal action planning
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the course