Why Choose this Training Course?
This exciting and innovative Human Resource Management training course will utilise detailed case studies and the latest research to explain reward strategies from an administrative, strategic and human perspective. Managing reward is directly linked to performance, productivity, turnover, attitude and the overall health of an organisation.
Compensation, pay, benefits, salary and praise make up what is called ‘reward’. Reward is an integral and vitally important part of the fabric of any organisation, from small to large and from government to private.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- Uniquely exploring reward from an administrative, strategic and human perspective
- Focusing on how to design compensation to suit the culture of the workplace
- Covering the strategic impact of motivation and the links to pay
- Looking at case studies of what ‘modern’ organisations are doing
- Exploring how Human Resources can supply a reward system that assists the organisation in achieving its objectives
- Providing a toolkit of useful practices that you can use after the course
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the economic, psychological and motivational concepts that influence reward
- Discuss the role of reward strategies and policies in an organisation
- Assess their own organisation for fairness and equality
- Defend the case for non-financial rewards in attracting, retaining and motivating people
- Design a strategic reward plan
Who is this Training course for?
This AZTech training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but it will greatly benefit:
- Human Resource Professionals
- Those working in or recently transferred to compensation, benefits or reward positions
- HR staff who are responsible for the administration of benefits or reward
- HR Business Partners
- Anyone involved in salary, pay and conditions of work
- Managers and team leaders involved in reward issues
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes a very interactive presentation style and individual & group activities. Case studies will highlight the major teaching features. Role-Play and feedback will also be utilised to ensure goals are achieved.
The Course Content
Day One: The Context of Compensation, Benefit Administration and Reward Management
- Introduction to Compensation, Benefits Administration & Reward Management
- The psychological contract
- Total reward concepts and approaches
- Reward Strategy -Identifying what it looks like
- Human Resource Strategies and Policies
- Pay philosophy and compensation strategy
Day Two: Administration of Reward Equality and Inequality in Pay
- The administration of reward
- Salary and pay surveys
- Job evaluation
- Equality in reward
- Inequality in reward– causes and solutions
- Executive pay & Executive pay gap recording
Day Three: Performance, Performance Related Pay and Motivation
- Performance Management
- Development and training
- Performance related pay
- Current best practice examples
- Contribution related pay
- Case study of reward practice at Netflix
Day Four: Non-financial Rewards and Empowerment Employee Benefits
- Non-financial rewards
- Employee Participation
- Employee Engagement
- Employee Benefits
- Flexible benefit systems and Cafeteria rewards
- The role of Pensions
Day Five: Total Remuneration Creating a Reward Strategy
- Total Remuneration for the whole organisation
- Improved performance of the organisation and individual
- Developing a reward strategy
- CIPD Pay management survey
- Review of the Murlis and Wright model of Total rewards
- Personal action planning
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course
- The HRCI Approved Provider Seal and the corresponding Recertification Credit Hours Awarded will be reflected in the Certificate of Completion
HR Certification Institute's® (www.HRCI.org) official seal confirms that AZTech Training & Consultancy meets the criteria for pre-approved recertification credit(s) for any of HRCI’s eight credentials, including SPHR® and PHR®.