An intensive professional development training course on
Administration and Office Management Best Practices
Why Choose this Training Course?
Whether you are a new or an experienced office manager, it is easy to get overwhelmed by the multiple roles and responsibilities expected of you in the modern workplace. You probably got your job because you’re already smart, responsible and know how to get along with others. But now you are ready for a whole new level of excellence. To become an office management star requires a large dose of confidence, plus simple and effective strategies which you can use to get things done on time, build synergistic relationships and enjoy reaching your own professional development goals with ease.
This dynamic and essential Certified Administration Manager training course will help you see yourself and your office management role from a fresh new perspective. Starting with the foundation of self-knowledge, we will explore in depth what make you thrive and what holds you back. You will learn how to work with anyone on any level with credibility, confidence, clear communication and discover how to stop chasing your tail and manage your time and tasks to achieve daily tasks and reach long term goals with minimum stress and maximum job satisfaction.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- Practical strategies for managing your time and tasks to minimize stress and maximize success
- Best practices for organising your workspace and using technology effectively
- Techniques for communicating calmly, clearly, confidently with anyone
- Leading edge strategies for releasing limiting beliefs and patterns and becoming the most creative, confident and capable office manager you can be
- A tool box of methods you can use to make better decisions, think creativity and solve problems
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course, participants will be able to:
- Prioritise and cope with multiple tasks without missing deadlines
- Think like a Manager – planning, making decisions and solving problems
- Manage their thoughts and feelings to improve self-confidence and self-empowerment
- Communicate effectively and assertively at all levels and in all situations
- Manage paperwork, diaries, meetings, presentations and phones more effectively
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training course is suitable to anyone who works as office personnel as it will help them become more confident and effective at organising their work and their office to achieve maximum out-put with minimal stress. Further, this is suitable to a wide range of professional, but will greatly benefit:
- Administration Assistants
- Personal Assistants
- Supervisors/Team Leaders
- Office Managers
- Any individual working in the office support field
How will this Training Course be Presented?
The training course will be interactive and practical with learning methods to suit every kind of learning preference. There will be activities in groups and pairs as well as individual exercises and everyone will get an opportunity to discuss their work challenges in a supportive environment. There will also be opportunity to practice assertive communication skills through role play and to present a presentation towards the end of the week.
The Course Content
Day One: Time and Task Management
- Excellent office management – what does it look, sound and feel like?
- The Reality Model – how to get the results you want
- 10 timeless principles of successful time and life management
- Working smarter not harder with high leverage activities
- Using technology to manage your time and tasks effectively
Day Two: Self-Management
- Overcoming internal blocks, habits and the beliefs that hold you back
- Quantum Theory: How we create our own reality with consciousness
- How to stop reacting from emotion and start responding with emotional intelligence
- Overcoming ego and developing real self-confidence and self esteem
- Staying calm and clear in the midst of chaos, conflict and change
Day Three: Communication Skills
- Identity different styles of communication in yourself and others
- Overcoming fear and becoming a clear and direct communicator
- Managing conflicts through a win-win approach
- Listening skills – seeking to understand before being understood
- Understanding different personality types and how to deal with them
Day Four: Brain Skills
- Mind Mapping techniques for every occasion
- Planning skills – using a Gannt chart to manage small projects
- Creativity and problem solving techniques
- Rational and Intuitive Decision-Making tools
- Whole Brain development
Day Five: Career Management
- Develop your own brand as a professional
- Using phone and email and social media effectively
- Body Language – understanding others and projecting a positive self-image
- Planning and presenting your ideas confidently in front of an audience
- Creating excellent power point presentations that people remember
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course
- CPD Certificate will be awarded to delegates who successfully completed the training course compliant with the global standards and principles advocated by The CPD Certification Service
© 2024. Material published by AZTech shown here is copyrighted. All rights reserved. Any unauthorized copying, distribution, use, dissemination, downloading, storing (in any medium), transmission, reproduction or reliance in whole or any part of this course outline is prohibited and will constitute an infringement of copyright.