Why Choose this Training Course?
The Business Relationship is the most crucial asset an Enterprise has. The future growth and prosperity of any Enterprise is entirely dependent on its Business Relationships, with supplier, with partners and, most important of all, with customers.
This intensive 5-day workshop will take you through a proven methodology, in line with the tenets of the Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP) training and will equip your Business Relationship Management professionals with all the knowledge and skills they need to successfully Manage your Business Relationships.
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the characteristics and Processes of World-Class Business Relationship Manager (BRM)
- Learn skills, processes and attributes to enable you to perform not as merely a supplier, but as a strategic partner, contributing to business strategy formulation and shaping business demand for the provider’s services
- Understand Portfolio Management disciplines and techniques and how they can be used and applied to create, sustain and maximize realized business value.
- Understand what is meant by Business Transition Management and how value migration and loss can be minimized by successful implementation of change and transformation programmes
- Understand the BRM role in providing clients with a World-Class service, and how to ally compelling Value Propositions with actual client needs to create compelling, lasting value
- Become an effective and persuasive communicator, drawing upon advanced communications skills and understanding the Science of Persuasion
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech course is suitable to wide range of professionals, but will greatly benefit:
- Business Relationship Managers
- Key Account Managers
- Global Account Managers
- Sales professionals
- Business Development Professionals
- Marketing Executives
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes live presentation, videos, case studies and facilitated workshop exercises. Tools will also be explained and used which are created by the Instructor and which will be made available to all attendees.
The Course Content
Day One: The Business Relationship Manager
- The goals and objectives of a successful BRM
- The role of the BRM and its growing importance
- The evolution of the BRM role in response to business and provider forces
- Business and Supplier Demand maturity and its affect on the BRM role
- The Drivers of relationship maturity
- The tactics and strategy of the BRM role
- Reporting and Organizing structures for Business Relationship Managers.
Day Two: Strategic Partnerships
- Value Realization and Migration
- Demand Shaping
- The Strategic Relationship Management Process and how to deploy it to strengthen professional relationships
- The Customer’s Decision-Making process and buying cycle
- Mutual Relationship contracts and how to execute them
Day Three: Understanding the Business
- Understanding the wider Business environment
- Business Models
- Understanding Business processes and operations
- Understanding the clients’ organisation, culture and internal politics
Day Four: Portfolio Management & Business Transition
- Portfolio Management as a means of creating enduring value
- Portfolio Management and the product lifecycle
- Optimizing Business value by managing the relationships between Projects Programs and Portfolio Management
- Portfolio Classification schemes and their role in balancing portfolios
- Governance – how processes and structures are used to support Portfolio Management
- Understanding Business Transition Management and the Business Transition Capability Model
- Leading change
- Concepts of Change Leadership
- How to create stakeholder urgency
- Key Factors in managing change, the Cliff Analogy
Day Five: Value, Persuasion and Communication Skills
- Value-Centric service delivery
- Building Rapport and Business Relationships
- Understanding the differences between Products, Services and Brands and the implications of this on the Business Relationship
- Creating compelling Value propositions
- Influencing and Persuasion skills
- Communications skills Masterclass
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course