Why Choose this Training Course?
The ocean, coastal, and maritime sectors are emerging as important economic growth engines, collectively known as the Blue Economy. This 5-day course will provide participants with an in-depth understanding of the investment opportunities and challenges associated with the Blue Economy, and how to develop successful investment strategies.
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the Blue Economy and its potential as a driver of economic growth
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the investment landscape in the Blue Economy, including types of financing, investment strategies, and risk management
- Gain knowledge of investment appraisal techniques and financial modeling for Blue Economy projects
- Learn how to evaluate, structure and execute investment opportunities in the Blue Economy
- Explore successful case studies and best practices in Blue Economy investment
Who is this Training Course for?
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Investment professionals and analysts
- Business development and strategy executives
- Project managers and developers
- Government officials and policymakers
- Non-governmental organizations (NGOs)
- Academics and researchers
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This will include an interactive mixture of lecture-led learning & group discussions.
The Course Content
Day One: Introduction to the Blue Economy
- Understanding the Blue Economy and its potential for growth
- Overview of the different sectors within the Blue Economy
- Blue Economy trends and innovations
Day Two: Investment Strategies for the Blue Economy
- Equity investment in the Blue Economy
- Debt investment in the Blue Economy
- Impact investing in the Blue Economy
Day Three: Due Diligence in Blue Economy Investments
- Importance of due diligence in Blue Economy investments
- Conducting a comprehensive due diligence analysis
- Analyzing risk in Blue Economy investments
Day Four: Blue Economy Investment Management
- Developing a Blue Economy investment strategy
- Portfolio management and diversification in the Blue Economy
- Performance measurement and reporting for Blue Economy investments
Day Five: Emerging Trends and Innovations in Blue Economy Investments
- Analysis of emerging trends in the Blue Economy investment space
- Innovation in Blue Economy investment strategies
- Challenges and opportunities for the future of Blue Economy investments
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course