Why Choose this Training Course?
An Asset Integrity Management (AIM) system provides a backbone to ensure that (highly critical) assets will perform their required function effectively and efficiently, while ensuring the safety, health, environment and quality of the assets over the whole life cycle of the assets. It incorporates design, maintenance, inspection, process, operations, and management concepts, resulting in an optimal return on investment (ROI).
This highly informative Asset Integrity Management for the Petroleum Industry training course shows you how to manage asset integrity for newly designed as well as existing assets and to set up an Asset Integrity Management system. The training course initiates with the concept of Asset Management (AM) in the industry (ISO 55000 series). Then, it focuses on the concept of AIM (i.e. design, technical and operation integrity) in the safeguarding of the operational asset. The Asset Integrity Management for the Petroleum Industry training course shows how fundamental approaches to Risk Based Maintenance (RBM), Failure Mode Effect and Criticality Analysis (FMECA), Risk Based Inspection (RBI), smooth workflow and accurate maintenance execution can mitigate the risks of losing (part of) the integrity of the asset or system. These major topics in this course will give you a firm basis in developing your own Asset Integrity Management system in your own organization.
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the concept of Asset Integrity Management as part of a systematic Asset Management approach
- Assess & control the asset integrity of operational assets aligned with the company objectives
- Build an asset integrity management system
- Manage and maintain assets in a sustainable and safe manner
- Realize the required asset performance & integrity
- Apply fundamental approaches to mitigate the risks of losing the asset integrity
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Asset Management & Asset Integrity Management professionals
- Reliability & Maintenance Engineers & inspection professionals
- SHE professionals
- ISO 550001 auditors
- Anyone who wishes to update themselves on Asset Integrity Management and how to implement it for the benefit of their organizations
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. The training course is composed in such a way that it can be held for all professionals involved in managing or implementing Asset Integrity Management processes. There will be a variance of lectures and practical exercises. Experiences from different areas will be discussed. There will be many opportunities for discussion and sharing experiences.
The Course Content
Day One: Asset Integrity Management
- Introduction to concept of Asset Management & Asset Integrity Management
- Asset Management Landscape process model
- The Asset Integrity Management system
- The Asset (Integrity) Management System – Asset Management Policy – Asset Management Strategy – (Strategic) Asset Management Plans – line of sight
- Asset Management roles
- International standard on Asset Management: ISO 55000 series
Day Two: Risk & Risk Assessment
- What is risk?
- Relevance of risk
- Identification & assessment of risk
- Risk management: using the risk matrix, risk register & hazard log
- Risk on business level, system level and asset level
- Contingency planning
Day Three: Risk Based Maintenance & Risk Based Inspection
- Deterioration: the way assets could fail
- The seven steps of Risk Based Maintenance (RBM) / Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) incl. Failure Mode Effects &Criticality Analysis
- Failure behaviour of onshore & offshore systems
- Choosing the right maintenance task
- Risk Based Inspection
- Practical application
Day Four: Life Cycle Management Aspects
- Life cycle of an asset
- Systems Engineering methodology
- RAMS specification (Reliability Availability Maintainability Safety)
- Lifetime extension
- Asset rationalisation
- Decision making with asset integrity in mind
Day Five: Smooth Workflow, Maintenance Execution & Continuous Improvement
- Long- and short-term maintenance workflow
- Accurate maintenance execution
- Human error in maintenance is a threat for the asset integrity
- Measuring the performance
- Continuous improvement aspects
- Drawing up an improvement plan
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course