An intensive professional development training course on
The Art of
Innovation, Collaboration & Leadership
Why Choose this Training Course?
We live in a world where there are many talented individuals who are highly educated and have potential to achieve great things, yet many are demotivated, disengaged and are working below their potential. Yet, research shows us that individuals who are emotionally intelligent & who can build strong relationships and human networks, advance faster, earn more money & are more motivated and engaged in their work & personal lives than those who try to do it by working alone. “Successful people understand the power of teamwork and collaboration”. Whether it is building good relationships with our stakeholders, the senior team members, winning the trust of clients or gaining the cooperation and engagement of our staff, relationships matter. Around the world each day, millions of deals are signed, contracts won, promotions awarded and the key in almost all of them is the relationship between the two parties. The bottom line is that “People do business with people they both like & trust”.
This highly interactive The Art of Working Together training course has been designed to enable you to learn and practice the art of building & forming strong and healthy relationships that will lead to cooperation and collaboration with those you interact with. This The Art of Working Together training course enables you to gain the greater cooperation from others while forming strong relationships with stakeholders and building better client relationships. Not only will it give you the confidence to gain the trust and respect of your team, but it will also assist in levelling your success while building high performance team.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- The benefits of collaboration and relationship networks
- Building high performance teams and networks
- Creating the right relationships to enable collaboration
- Inspiring shared purposes and common goals
- Understanding the law of reciprocity
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course, participants will be able to:
- Appraise the key features and benefits of relationship management
- Assess the current strengths and weaknesses of our stakeholder network and create an appropriate development plan
- Evaluate key relationships for creating the right environment for innovation and collaboration
- Examine common approaches to developing shared purposes and goals
- Apply leadership practices which inspire and support team to achieve trust and respect
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Professionals who wants to learn techniques to work with other colleagues
- Team leaders, supervisors, section heads and managers
- Professionals who have an interest in a management position
- Anyone who wants to become a leader in their work role
- Project, purchasing, finance & production officers and personnel
- Technical professionals including those in Maintenance, Engineering & Production
- Secretaries, clerks, administrative and support staff
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This course will utilise a variety of proven online adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, and retention of the information presented. This includes stimulating presentations supporting each of the topics together with interactive trainer lead sessions of discussion.
The Course Content
Day One: The Benefits of human Networks & Collaboration
- Understanding the importance of relationship management
- The benefits of Collaboration vs competition with others
- Learned behaviours and how they affect our ability to form relationships
- Developing and understanding of how relationships effect teams
- The law of reciprocity
Day Two: Building the Innovative and Collaborative Team
- Understanding the inherent differences in team members
- High performance teams need understanding of each other
- Building a collaborative team approach to achieving results
- Appraising team strengths and weaknesses
- Designing a team personality matrix
Day Three: Creating the Right Environment for Trust and Collaboration
- The new role of leadership, leading in the modern age
- Building our own unique character and charisma
- Discovering our personal strengths and blind spots
- Trust and relationship communication techniques
- Recognition of individual and team achievements. feeding forward
- reducing conflict & creating cohesion with stakeholders
Day Four: Inspiring Shared Purposes and Common Goals
- Discovering Individual goals & relationship preferences
- Developing a team picture of success
- Documenting shared purposes and common goals
- Strategic priorities for greater collaborative team working
- Monitoring progress and achievement
Day Five: Leadership Practices for Innovative and Collaborative Teams
- Guiding principles: drawing on great experiences
- Communication with and within your team
- Dealing with people with different attitudes
- Personal and team accountability
- Developing a personal and team action plan
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course
© 2024. Material published by AZTech shown here is copyrighted. All rights reserved. Any unauthorized copying, distribution, use, dissemination, downloading, storing (in any medium), transmission, reproduction or reliance in whole or any part of this course outline is prohibited and will constitute an infringement of copyright.