Why choose this Training Course?
Supply chain development is bringing new challenges for fleet managers and safety continues to be of prime Importance. Fleet management is significant in managing distribution of products through extended supply chains. A company’s reputation is reliant on timely and cost effective management of these operations.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- The Changing Nature of the Supply Chain Environment
- PESTEL for Fleet Managers
- Risk in Fleet Management
- Sustainability in Fleet Management
- Technology for Fleet Management
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the Changes Which are Driving Change in Fleet Management
- Identify Gaps in Performance
- Develop Fleet Management Strategy
- Analyse Risks in the Business Environment
- Build Sustainable Operations
Who is this Training Course for?
This course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit those who interact with the fleet management roles, such as:
- Fleet Managers
- Logistics Managers and Planners
- Distribution Managers
- Transport Managers
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes formal presentations, group discussions as well as group activities.
The Course Content
Day 1: The Changing Nature of Supply Chain Management
- Why Do We Need Fleets?
- The Make or Buy Decision
- Other Answers to Distribution
- Distribution Requirement Planning
- Threats in Supply Management
- Opportunities in Supply
Day 2: Analysing Changes in the Operating Environment
- PESTEL Analysis
- Political Environment
- Social Factors
- Legal Concerns
- Economic Issues
Day 3: Risk
- What is Risk and How is it Different to Issues?
- Risk and Safety
- Risk Reduction
- Risk Avoidance
- Exercise on Risk Management
Day 4: Technology in Fleet Management
- Information Technologies
- Opportunities and Threats
- Power Technologies
- Financial Impacts of Technology
- Planning the 21st Century Fleet
Day 5: Sustainability for the Future
- Safety in the Future
- Reducing Carbon Footprint
- Integration with Other Modes
- Technology in Sustainability
- Artificial Intelligence
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course