Why Choose this Training Course?
Would you like to be a successful entrepreneur or business start-up manager?
In this highly interactive training course, you will gain insights into the art and science both emotional intelligence and entrepreneurial skills. You will learn the latest scientific breakthroughs on the science of managing your emotions.
Entrepreneurs who can touch the hearts of their customers, employees and investors will help their organizations achieve the required goals and become more successful faster.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- Gain business-boosting Insights into Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- How to recruit your team and grow relationships using EI
- Improve your communication skills and learn to sell, pitch and present ideas
- Master the social and networking skills to build your brand and stakeholders
- Learn the skills to motivate yourself and others; becoming more resilient
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course, participants will be able to:
- Use The Key Principles of Emotional Intelligence as an Entrepreneur
- Build The Required Self-Confidence, Self-awareness and Self-esteem for Achieving Success
- Apply Techniques Used To Hire Great People And Build A Great Start-up
- Learn How to Use Emotional Intelligence Tools And Techniques To Sell Your Idea Effectively
- Master Emotional Intelligence for Excellent Presentation Skills
- Use Power Networking Skills for Entrepreneurs
- Build Rapport Using Advanced Emotional Intelligence Techniques
- Get Organized And Motivate Their Team For Peak Performance
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training course is suitable to any individual keen on learning how to be emotionally smart to develop strong relationships and teams and will greatly benefit:
- Individuals in start-up leadership roles
- Individuals being groomed for entrepreneurial roles
- Individuals working together in teams for growing and start-up companies
- Any person actively involved in growing new business through entrepreneurial activity
- Any person interested to learn more about why emotional intelligence important for entrepreneurs
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This management training course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes case studies, interactive activities, exercises and instructional videos.
The Course Content
Day One: Gain Business-boosting Insights into Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- Key Principles and Why Emotional Intelligence is Essential for Entrepreneurs
- Using Emotional Intelligence to build Self-Confidence, Self-awareness and Self-esteem
- Measuring and Developing your Intrapersonal and Interpersonal skills
- Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace and Developing in Others
- How to create positive impressions Based on Your Personality Style
- Controlling Your Thoughts, Mindset and Actions
- Communication for Conflict Resolution Using Emotional Intelligence
Day Two: How to Recruit your Team and Grow Relationships Using EI
- Key Principles and Why Great People Build Great Start-ups
- Defining Your Ideal Employee, Partner, or Investor
- How Read People Accurately and Be Good Judge of Character
- Defining and writing your candidate's specification and job description
- Unforced Errors and Mistakes to Avoid When Building Your Team
- Recruitment Techniques and Tools Using Emotional Intelligence
Day Three: Improve your Communication and Learn to Sell, Pitch and Present Ideas
- Producing the business plan: The Minto Approach and Others
- Understanding and Validating Emotions in Others
- Emotional Intelligence for Excellent Presentation Skills
- Preparing a Persuasive Business Presentation
- How do Investors and “angels” Evaluate Business Plans and Opportunities?
- Emotional Intelligence Tools And Techniques To Sell Your Idea Effectively
Day Four: Master the Social and Networking Skills to Build your Brand and Stakeholders
- Power Networking Skills for Entrepreneurs
- Building Rapport Using Advanced Emotional Intelligence Techniques
- Choosing Power Phrases for Maximum impact And Influence
- Handling Questions and Overcoming Objections
- Influencing Skills and Getting Support
- Online Social Media Tools to Build Your Network
Day Five: Learn the Skills to Motivate Yourself and Others; Becoming More Resilient
- Causes of Workplace Pressure And Identifying Pressure Points
- Managing Pressure with Emotional Intelligence and Grit
- Expressing Yourself While Under Pressure Using Resilience
- How to Build a Strong Emotional Resilient Team
- Embedding Well-being And Emotional Resilience In The Organization
- Getting Organized And Motivation Your Team For Peak Performance
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course