An intensive professional development training course on
Customer Service Management
Why Choose this Training Course?
This highly-interactive training course will give you the tools, resources, and best practices you require to enhance customer relationships and promote customer service within your organisation. In today’s customer-oriented business environment, providing customer service management requires a combination of effective communication strategies, persuasion techniques, and conflict resolution skills.
Achieving customer service requires well–trained and motivated customer service professionals who have a passion for providing quality service. It gives an organisation a competitive advantage in the marketplace and keeps customers coming back.
This course will feature:
- Customer service management best practices and procedures
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills development
- Win-win negotiation principles, service recovery strategies, and conflict resolution skills
- Customer service satisfaction measuring & monitoring standards for continuous improvement
- Leadership development & team building techniques promoting customer service excellence
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the best practices of a world-class customer service providers
- Identify key components that promote customer retention and loyalty
- Measure and monitor customer service satisfaction standards
- Utilize nonverbal communication gestures to make positive first impression & build rapport
- Use conflict resolution skills to work with difficult or demanding customers
Who is this Training Course for?
The course is for Customer Service professionals who have a desire to enhance their communication, conflict resolution, and negotiation skill and is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Customer Service Representatives (CSR)
- Team Supervisors
- Department Heads/Managers
- Account Managers
- Field Service Representatives
How will this Training Course be Presented?
How will this be Presented?
This training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes delegate participation through a combination of group discussion, practical exercises, videos, role-play sessions, case studies, breakout sessions, and team building activities.
Delegates will utilize best practices and benchmarking to model world-class customer service excellence. The comprehensive course manual has been designed to be practical, easy to use, and facilitate learning.
The Course Content
Day One: Fundamentals of World-Class Customer Service Management
- The benefits of providing world-class customer service
- Does the 'customer experience' align with your organisation’s vision/mission statement?
- Identifying internal and external customer expectations
- How to use customer service to increase sales and customer satisfaction
- Benchmarking the best and worst rated customer service providers
- The WOW Factor: Going the Extra Mile to exceed customer expectations
Day Two: Effective Communication and People Skills Development
- Body language: How to read your customer like a book
- Managing the four customer personality types
- Questioning techniques and active listening skills to improve communication effectiveness
- How to determine a customer’s “preferred learning style”
- Dos and don’ts of written communication
- Keys to effective telephone and voice mail communication
Day Three: Leading the Way to Customer Service Excellence
- The benefits of teamwork and mutual cooperation
- Team building and leadership exercise
- The role of the supervisor during service recovery
- Empowering employees to better serve their customers
- The most admired leadership traits
- Motivating employees to improve performance
Day Four: Measuring and Monitoring Customer Service Satisfaction
- Establishing customer service satisfaction measuring and monitoring standards
- Best practices for recording and monitoring customer service issues
- The art of giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Negotiating win-win outcomes
- Managing emotions during stressful situations
- Service recovery strategies for working with difficult customers
Day Five: Action Planning for Improving Customer Service Management
- What is your Action Plan?
- Your attitude makes a difference
- Stress management tips for maintaining peak performance
- Time management strategies to maximize daily productivity
- Setting SMART goals for continuous customer service improvement
- End of course review
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the course.
In Partnership With
© 2024. Material published by AZTech shown here is copyrighted. All rights reserved. Any unauthorized copying, distribution, use, dissemination, downloading, storing (in any medium), transmission, reproduction or reliance in whole or any part of this course outline is prohibited and will constitute an infringement of copyright.