An intensive professional development training course on
Artificial Intelligence in Business Strategy and Decision-Making
Why Choose this Training Course?
Artificial Intelligence is the ability to rationally act and think. Applied AI is achieved when one can think and act/react in daily business. Artificial Intelligence has invaded everywhere both in personal and business life. It achieves pleasing results without costing excess effort or money. It is a must now to know how wisely to manage business operations; and be able to deliver them in the most optimized and efficient fashion. In this course the essential concepts of artificial intelligence are being demonstrated as well as how and when to employee them.
This five-day Artificial Intelligence Essentials training course has been designed to develop the insight of the participants on Artificial Intelligence. Participants will learn how to build Artificial Intelligence applications. The training modules will enable the participants to understand the theories of Artificial Intelligence and help them to understand how to solve real-world problems using a number of carefully chosen case studies.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- Understanding the value of AI applications over other applications
- Learning how to analyze daily business problems and create Artificial Intelligence solutions
- Gaining a deeper understanding of the latest innovative technologies and apply them to business
- Knowing the success and failure factors in AI related projects
What are the Goals?
By attending this AZTech training course, delegates will be able to:
- Develop necessary AI
- Understand how to plan and analyze using logic
- Explain how to imitate human in clustering and classification
- Understand how to design a Machine Learning based applications
- Analysis and Design AI Applications
Who is this Training Course for?
The target audience for this training course includes professionals who are interested in enhancing business, decision makers, marketing, finance, engineering and other competing technologies.
This AZTech course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Quality, Safety, Reliability and Security officers
- Project Managers
- Executive Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Instrumentation, process, systems, electrical and mechanical Engineers
- Finance, Budget-planner, Decision takers and Policy makers
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This will combine presentations and workshops (computer-based activities) with instructor-guided interactive discussions between participants relating to their individual interests, Practical exercises, video material and case studies aiming at stimulating these discussions and providing maximum benefit to the participants will support the formal presentation sessions. Above all, the course leader will make extensive use of case examples and case studies of issues in which he has been personally involved. Most of the computer-based activities will not involve programming so AI concepts will be clearly elaborated for non-technical delegates.
The Course Content
Day One: An Overview of Artificial Intelligence
- Introduction to AI and Success Stories
- Human Intelligence vs Artificial Intelligence
- History of AI
- Intelligent Agents and Their Roles
- Limits of Artificial Intelligence
- Intelligent Decision Making
Day Two: Intelligent Agents
- Introduction to Agents
- Different Types of Agents
- Knowledge-base and Data Base
- Logic Reasoning
- Deduction Processes
Day Three: Machine Learning
- Supervised and Unsupervised Learning
- Classification and Clustering
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Learn by Examples
- Object Recognition
- Features and Classes
Day Four: Fuzzy Logic
- Introduction to Fuzzy Thinking
- Fuzziness vs Probability
- Fuzzy set and Fuzzy Rules
- Importance of Fuzzy logic
- Real example of Fuzzy Controllers
- Building a Tiny Machine Learning Application
Day Five: Genetic Algorithm
- Overview of Genetic Algorithms
- The Need for Optimization, Maximization, and Minimization
- How GA Work and Evolve
- Genetic Algorithm Chromosomes, Genes, Selection, Mutation and Crossover
- Dimension to Use Genetic Algorithm
- Real Genetic Algorithm Examples to Optimize Business Processes
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course
In Partnership With
© 2024. Material published by AZTech shown here is copyrighted. All rights reserved. Any unauthorized copying, distribution, use, dissemination, downloading, storing (in any medium), transmission, reproduction or reliance in whole or any part of this course outline is prohibited and will constitute an infringement of copyright.