Why Choose this Training Course?
Cloud technologies have grown significantly over the past few years. Assessing commercial appetite and developing a business case for cloud migration, is just the start of a long and complicated process, to achieve some of its perceived benefits. How we approach the secure migration process for our existing applications and infrastructure, presents a whole new dilemma. It can entail the internal policies we may need to update and enforce, risk appraisal and legal contract management of cloud vendor partners.Furthermore, how do we protect our corporate and sensitive data against our legal obligations, in addition to engineering an appropriate security solution? These are just a few of the challenges with cloud management and security.
Transitioning to the cloud may invariable mean migrating to an environment where part of the security function will be delivered by a third party. Given some of the benefits of cloud technologies, our internal risk management and security expertise need to be appraised of the best options available, from commencement. This Information Technology training course, aims to provision security and management specialists with the key methods of assessing risk with cloud technologies and solutions. Moreover, auditing, network and legal professionals will gain significant benefit as we look at latest technologies securing cloud based solutions, while ensuring that policy, practice and procedure cover relevant governance and compliance considerations that are required with such a major transformation.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- Benefits and Pitfalls of Cloud Services
- Cloud Risk Assessment
- Cloud Services Transition
- Cloud Vendor Service Contracts
- Security of Corporate Data in Cloud
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand, and design a risk based assessment program for cloud providers’ security solutions
- Be appraised of key risk areas in cloud vendor contracts
- Understand the layers of cloud technologies
- Review and understand vulnerability assessments for cloud environments
- Consider cloud security within Information Security Management
- Understand the approach for Crisis Management and Disaster Recovery for cloud environments
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training course in Dubai is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit, those whom have involvement with and responsibility for security of operational technology, including risk assessors, legal counsel, system engineers, security administration and IT management.
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will use a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. The training course is highly interactive and is carefully designed to provide the best mix of experience, theory and practice in a professional learning environment. The emphasis is on real case studies, and practical applications through “hands-on” action learning.
The Course Content
Day One: Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Benefits & commercial considerations of cloud Computing
- Delivery models: Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Cloud types (public, private, hybrid)
- Choosing a cloud service provider
- Case Study
Day Two: Security Challenges in the cloud
- Key security challenges with cloud
- Risk assessment for cloud migration
- Infrastructure Security in the cloud
- Policy and Governance for cloud Computing
- Data Sovereignty
Day Three: Compliance and Legal Considerations
- Compliance challenges for the cloud
- Privacy concerns
- Data Sovereignty
- Cloud Supplier Agreements
- Case Study
Day Four: Crisis Management and Approaching Risk Assessment
- Approaching Risk Assessment for cloud
- Internal and external assessment
- Data Security in the cloud
- Encryption Architectures and Key Management
- Data Life Cycle
Day Five: Account Management and Crisis Response
- Identity and Access Management architecture and relevance to the cloud
- Authentication and authorization standards
- Account management and provisioning
- Federation Security Monitoring and Incident Response on Different cloud Models
- Incident detection for different cloud models
- Managing Intrusion Detection System/Intrusion Prevention System (IDS/IPS) and alerting
- Security Reporting
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course