Why Choose this Training Course?
Cloud systems became the de-facto solution for organizations from all different sectors. Almost every modern organization is using at least one form of cloud system that can be functional, enterprise or network. Cloud systems entail 3rd party involvement in a stage or more of the cloud service delivery. It is important for those who make decisions about which cloud system to use, purchase or manage to familiarize themselves with some crucial practices to maximize benefits and minimize risk.
This training course will feature:
- Cloud systems, value and opportunities
- Architectures and models for cloud systems management
- Managing cloud systems risks
- Cloud systems security
- A framework for evaluating cloud providers
- Contracting 3rd party cloud service provider
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Develop the ability to understand issues associated with the organizational adoption of Cloud services
- To be able to manage the transition from traditional infrastructure to Cloud services for a business.
- To evaluate the risk and opportunities of the changing landscape of cloud systems services
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- IT Managers
- IT Procurement Specialists
- Cloud systems administrators
- Business unit managers
- IT-Business analysts
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented.
The Course Content
- Introduction to cloud systems
- Strategy – How companies uses and identify IT systems for strategic advantage
- Business Case – How companies can identify the financial case for cloud computing
- Business Processes – How cloud computing can support specific business processes
- Evolution of the Internet - How cloud computing has arisen
- Cloud Enterprise architecture – Designing a cloud architecture
- Deployment models – alternative ways to use the cloud
- Understanding data, analytics and decision making
- Big Data – How companies can use the cloud to access big data
- Cloud adoption - Gap analysis and implementation
- Risk – assessing the risks of cloud computing
- Security – The basics of cloud security
- Cloud Governance – The management of services
- 3rd Party Cloud providers – What products are available
- Cloud emerging technologies and practices
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course