Professional Recognition and Accreditation
- This is an ILM (Institute of Leadership & Management) Endorsed Programme*
Why Choose this Course?
This course is designed for delegates who wish to achieve a high level of self confidence and the ability to communicate in a strong, assertive and confident manner. This high level of confidence is needed in a variety of everyday business situations especially when communicating to groups or individuals. It is a proven fact that an individual’s level of personal self-confidence will impact greatly on one’s business success.
Further, this course is designed for people who wish to boost their confidence and assertiveness so that they can lead people more effectively.
This course will feature:
- How to demonstrate assertiveness when necessary
- The application of techniques to win others to your way of thinking
- How to communicate confidently to groups of people
- The application of techniques to get your point across strongly in a meeting
- How to communicate professionally to senior management
What are the Goals?
By the end of this seminar you will be able to:
- Speak to groups in a way that will inspire and motivate them
- Put your message across assertively in business meetings
- Get people to buy into your ideas
- Speak with passion and confidence
- Project confidence and credibility to those you work with
Who is this Course for?
This course will benefit delegates who want to sell their ideas to others, and communicate with confidence to both groups and individuals. This course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Professionals who want to be seen as a strong, assertive and confident leader.
- Professionals who want to improve their communication skills
- Professionals who wish to improve their self-confidence
- Aspiring leaders who want to achieve a high level of confidence
How will this be Presented?
This course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. The course is highly interactive, and will require participation from all that attend, a mixture of lecture, group discussion, practical exercises, people will be taught how to communicate to groups and have the chance to practice speaking in public, and practising communicating in various realistic business situations.
The Course Content
Creating a Confident and Credible Image
- Where does self confidence come from
- The comfort zone and its impact on business success
- Banishing the fear of speaking in public
- Self perception and its impact on confidence
- How being confident can help you raise your profile
- Body language and its impact on credibility
Confident Communication to Groups
- How to run efficient and effective meetings
- How to prepare for and structure a business presentation
- How to get over the nerves of giving a business presentation
- Dealing with questions from senior leaders
- How to sell yourself and your organization and your ideas
- Building rapport in business presentations
Confident Communicating to Get Results
- The power of using stories to get messages across
- Using analogies effectively
- Using evidence to win people over to your way of thinking
- Increasing your personal power and charisma
- When to be strong and when to play weak
- Inclusive/exclusive language and its effect on people
- The importance of passion
- Developing courage and confidence in conflict situations
- Beating your comfort zone and taking more risks
- Using our full range of communication
- Powerful closes that move people to action
- Become a magnetic personality
Enhancing your Profile Within the Business
- How to conduct yourself to senior people
- How to sell change to people who don’t want to change
- How to sell unpopular policies to team
- How to make yourself memorable
- Be a radiator, not a drain
- The speaking challenge
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the course.
- ILM Endorsed Certificate for delegates who successfully attend and pass the required assessment.
AZTech is an ILM (Institute of Leadership & Management) Recognised Provider and offers a number of Endorsed Management and Leadership programmes. Aside from AZTech’s Certificate of Completion, delegates will be able to pursue ILM Endorsed Certification (which typically involves passing an additional study, either a work based assignment or on-demand assessment) after the conclusion of this ILM endorsed programme.