Why Choose this Training Course?
This Supply Chain Excellence training course focuses on empowering business to better track the entire supply chain and get real-time performance insights and get full visibility along the entire process. This AZTech training course focuses on the three elements of user needs, business goals and technology solutions to support optimization. By familiarizing with the application category management, the strategic approach to procurement has potential in delivering value beyond traditional sourcing.
Business partnering is the new trending terminology for Supplier Relationship Management and the ability to negotiate and conclude a winning deal would be the core technical competency in building better alignment with stakeholder requirements. This Supply Chain Excellence training course will enable organisations in creating long-term strategies for managing spend.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- Identification of new supply opportunities to allow the buyers to challenge their current sourcing strategies
- improving strategic sourcing activities, moving the process beyond cost saving
- Understanding stakeholder priorities and joint annual planning of category management and supplier management projects
- Managing of supplier performance, ongoing value improvement and supplier relationship quality through business partnering
- Demonstrate the Negotiation Skills are crucial to good deals
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course, participants will be able to:
- Relate People, Process and Technology in Supply Chain Intelligence
- Evaluate the importance of Supply Chain Intelligence in business strategy
- Analyze the importance of category management in supplier management
- Employ the various strategies in negotiation skills to a Better Alternative to Negotiated Agreement
- Discover the challenges in business partnering with “new normal” operations
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training course is aimed at supply chain management, operations and professionals who want to learn about new trends and technologies that will benefit organization’s growth.
This AZTech training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Procurement, buyers and purchasing professionals in disciplines such as ICT, operations, marketing, finance, who wish to learn more about supply chain intelligence and procurement management.
- Those who need to maximize value from procurement and the supply chain
- Those who need an understanding of the relationships between risk, cost and service in supply chains
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will utilise Gagne’s nine steps of instructions, a proven adult learning technique to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. The training course is highly interactive and will prompt delegates to reflect on current practices and on their team goals. The tutor will guide and facilitate learning using a wide variety of methods including direct input, discussions, and case studies.
The Course Content
Day One: Analyzing Supply Chain Intelligence
- Interpret Supply Chain management mission and vision
- Interpret Supply Chain Models and Types
- Relate Blockchain Application in the Industrial Revolution 4.0
- Apply The Internet of Things (IOT) in supply chain Models
- Interpret Risks in the Supply Chain
- Compare current application of Blockchain in the different industries and its benefits
Day Two: Employing the Key Tools for Managing Strategic Procurement through Categorization
- Show the stages to effective Purchasing through Procurement
- Discover the importance of Category Management in Procurement
- Practice Supplier Positioning for effective performance
- Use Categorization for efficient Supplier Management
- Apply the appropriate criteria for Supplier Selection
- Use Cost Reduction Initiatives to improve the bottom line of the organization
Day Three: Maximizing Value through Negotiations in effective contracts (Deals)
- Prepare the steps in Negotiation
- Interpret the different strategies in Negotiation
- Apply Better Alternatives to Negotiated Agreements to conclude effective contracts
- Relate collaborative supplier management
- Apply important contractual terms in pre-negotiations
- Develop a Supplier Category Management through negotiation in Procurement
Day Four: Setting the Strategic Direction in Sourcing
- Discover how strategic sourcing impacts Procurement
- Apply the steps in strategic Sourcing to improve Supplier selection
- Categorise the Purchasing Department Strategic Plan
- Analyze Total Cost Modelling of the Supply Chain
- Interpret Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for Procurement
- Discover how supplier involvement enhances productivity
Day Five: Supplier Relationship Management through Business Partnering
- Discover the hierarchy of Suppliers in the supply Channel
- Relate the suppliers risk management in business partnering
- Preparing the cost of product for market data gathering
- Relate RFI and RFP in gathering supplier market information
- Formulate a supplier partnership relations Management
- Develop a plan for effective partnership
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course