Why Choose this Course?
Has the increasing speed of Supply Chain pressures been making your work more difficult?
This AZTech training course links the transport aspect of operations with the wider strategic imperatives of supply chain management. Modern supply chains move material along the chain adding value and minimising waste. There needs to be as smooth a flow as possible. Reverse logistics moving back up the supply chain further complicates the situation.
Technological change as well as a dynamic global political situation mean that those involved in transportation need to understand these trends and how they may integrate into business operations especially the end to end supply chain.
This training course is developed with the latest trends at the forefront so that those involved in transport can make decisions based on up to date practices. This training course uses a variety of learning environments to engage learners with the material and also, so they can link course material with situations from the work environment.
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course, you will be able to:
- To understand the role of transportation in the end to end supply chain
- To understand how to maximise transportation decisions in line with corporate and operational strategies
- To evaluate current environmental and business drivers and their effect of transportation decisions
- To assess how to apply lean thinking into transport operations
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Supervisors, Unit Heads, Team Leaders, Line Leaders
- Supply Chain Managers, Transportation Managers
- Warehouse Managers, Distribution Managers
- Supply Chain Planners, Demand Planning Managers
- Managers of all Levels
The Course Content
Amongst a wide range of valuable topics, the following will be prioritised:
- Transportation in the Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Management and Forces for Change
- Modes of Transport
- Inventory and Warehousing
- Pareto Analysis
- International Transport
- Latest Trends and Sourcing Issues, Finance
- Supply Chain Flow
- Risk Definition and Continuous Improvement
- Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course