Why Choose this Training Workshop?
Most people have learnt some time management theory or techniques during their professional career yet most people complain of never having enough time to finish their tasks as well as they want. Sometimes we need to revisit basic theory and techniques from a fresh perspective and sometimes we need to upgrade some of our old outdated ways of viewing the topic of time and task management.
This essential two day training workshop will help you to assess how you are doing, where you can improve and how you can go about setting up time management systems and habits that are sustainable and enable you see real results in your output and daily experience of handling a complex and heavy workload.
This training workshop will feature:
- Prioritization matrixes and how to use them in day-to-day planning and decision-making
- Dealing effectively with time management obstacles such as procrastination, interruptions and getting distracted
- How to work smarter, not harder to leverage your time and output
- Using technology to your advantage at work
- How to get goals and achieve them through self, time and task management
What are the Goals
- By the end of the training workshop participants will be able:
- Take control of their work through setting up systems, scheduling, planning, goal setting and decision making
- Adopt the attitude and behaviours of a proactive, results oriented professional
- Recognise their own time management weaknesses, patterns and habits and find practical strategies to overcome them
- Communication clearly, concisely and confidently
- Handle stress, multiple demands and deadlines
Who is this Training Workshop For?
Anyone looking to boost their productivity through smarter use of time, including:
- Business owners and entrepreneurs
- Managers and leaders
- Team leaders
- Administrative support staff
How will this Training Workshop be Presented?
This training workshop will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes presentations, discussions, videos, exercises, quizes. All theory is backed with interactive exercises, which enable participants to gain confidence in using the methods presented.
The Course Content
One Day: Setting Yourself up for Success
- Assessing your present productiveness and areas for improvement
- Activity logs, effective to-do lists and scheduling like pro
- Using the urgent/important matrix to plan, prioritize and decide
- Leveraging your time to achieve much more with the same effort
- Goal setting, project planning and meeting multiple deadlines
Day Two: The Self Managing Task and Time Manager
- Overcoming time management obstacles like interruptions, procrastination and getting distracted
- Energizing and motivating yourself and improving your concentration and focus
- Managing your stress and achieving work-life balance
- The effective habits of a good time task manager
- Clear, confident and concise communication
- Delegating effectively
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training workshop