Why Choose this Training Course?
Designed to sharpen and enhance the commercial acumen of attendees by extending and refining crucial performance related skills, this AZTech training course focuses on providing participants with maximum take-home value of business decision–making processes, skills, and practices.
Challenging, thought provoking, motivational and above all interesting, the training course includes a range of personal assessment tools to identify ways to bring success to work and life. This training course provides participants with a reflective review on themselves and their organization and enables high performance in targeted skills.
This training course will feature:
- The key information related to the core skills for high performance
- Essential content for professionals who need to develop their skills
- Individual assessments of effective use of skills knowledge and behaviours
- Both theoretical and practical applications of knowledge
- Ability to improve self and others
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the characteristics identified as valuable by our organisations
- Determine existing levels of knowledge skills and behaviours
- Recognise areas in need of development
- Determine a plan of action to build skills, acquire knowledge and develop effective behaviours
- Gain support and feedback from influential coaches and mentors
- Manage the perception of others
Who is this Training Course for?
This is ideally suited to both those with a desire to succeed and take responsibility for their own development and those selected by their organisations as having potential to succeed through further development. Positioned as a personal development programme, the participants will acquire insights as a result of personality profiling, aptitude testing and group discussions and activities.
This AZTech training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Those who are career-minded employees seeking advancement
- Those who have reached a turning point in their career seeking to identify the next direction
- Those identified by their organisation as having potential for growth
- Those seeking new opportunities and in need of guidance
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This very practical training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, and retention of the information presented. This includes a wide range of personal assessment tools; facilitated input, individual and group activities which will achieve the objectives for participants attending.
The Course Content
Day One: Defining Professionalism
- Identifying what gets you noticed
- Linking relevant talents to Organisational Strategic Goals
- Job Descriptions and their role in professionalism
- Perception and bias
- Understanding cultural norms
- Recognising the management perception
Day Two: Personality and its Links to Professionalism
- The development of personality and its link to success
- Components of personality and their assessment
- Dealing with personality differences
- The application of learnt behaviors
- Mirroring and matching
- Observation and assessment
Day Three: Competencies and their Relevance to Success
- Identifying organisational competencies – applied and implied
- Measuring and assessing strengths and weaknesses
- Building plans for personal development
- Seeking and taking onboard feedback constructively
- Putting development into practice
- Measuring improvement
Day Four: Improving Your Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- The importance of EI
- Core EI competencies
- Win-win thinking
- Using EI to achieve success
- Identifying the EI of others
- Working with lower EQ colleagues
Day Five: Evidencing Effectiveness and Closing Gaps
- Creating a Continuous Professional Development diary
- Testing assumptions via 360-degree assessments and feedback
- Modifying unhelpful behaviours
- Managing upwards
- Identifying long term aims
- Selecting mentors effectively
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course