Why Choose this Training Workshop?
Delivering a dynamic, persuasive, informative and memorable presentation is one of the fastest ways to increase your influence and boost your credibility as a professional. Knowing your subject, and being confident are a good starting point, but a truly masterful presenter also knows how to read the audience, adjust their delivery and content for the precise purpose of the presentation, and keep an audience not only engaged but remembering your message long after you finish speaking.
This training workshop will feature:
- Developing confidence and overcoming nervousness
- Structuring the content for maximum comprehension and recall
- Making an powerful impression through dynamic body language and voice control
- Using technology to boost the impact of your presentation
- Adjusting your delivering according to purpose and audience
What are the Goals
By the end of the training workshop participants will be able:
- Deliver a powerful, professional and on-purpose presentation
- Use technology to design effective visual materials
- Structure a presentation
- Warm up and read audiences with confidence
- Handle questions and answers effectively
Who is this Training Workshop For?
Anyone who needs to speak in front of an audience, in a conference, training, or meeting situation, previous experience is useful but not necessary, as course will revisit the essentials as well as advance techniques. Those who would be benefit from this course include:
- Business owners and leaders
- Team leaders
- Technical, training or administrative staff
How will this Training Workshop be Presented?
This training workshop will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes presentations, discussions, videos, group and facilitiator feedback, and video replay. All theory is backed with interactive exercises, which enable participants to gain confidence in using the methods presented. They also get opportunties to observe and give feedback to other participants about their presentation skills, thus reinforcing their own learning experience, plus plenty of coaching feedback from the trainer.
The Course Content
One Day: Laying the Foundation of a Powerful Presentation
- Clarifying purpose and choosing an appropriate structure and strategy
- Warming up and reading the audience
- Overcomes nervousness and looking and feeling confident
- Maximizing impact through body language and voice modulation
- Getting comfortable presenting in front of the group and camera
- Using technology and visuals to maximize impact
- Handling questions and answer sessions confidently
- The 3 essential ingredients of a professional powerful presentation
- How to engage the right and left brains, heart and heads of your audience
- Final presentations and individual coaching and feedback
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training workshop