Why Choose this Training Course?
In the same way that companies design and manage their corporate brand and reputation, we need to do the same. The workplace has been severely disrupted, and this has a big impact on individuals and leaders. The training course takes a look at our circle of influence and power and increases self-awareness. Participants will design their own personal brand and learn how to manage their reputation for ongoing success in the workplace.
Completing this AZTech training course will enable participants to consciously and intentionally create and influence public perception of them as well as manage their reputation in order to be seen as an authority in their industry. The skills learned will elevate credibility and create differentiation from the competition in order to achieve career advancement, increase the circle of influence, and have a larger impact on colleagues, leadership, stakeholders and customers.
This training course will feature:
- The definition of a brand
- The concept of reputation management
- Personal and professional self-awareness
- The foundation and building blocks of designing a personal brand
- Building and boosting reputation
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Discover your own personal brand
- Determine your locus of control
- Explain the importance of feedback
- Develop a plan to maintain your personal brand
- Provide guidance on managing your reputation
Who is this Training Course for?
This training course is suitable to wide range of professionals, but will greatly benefit:
- Professionals seeking to increase their public perception in the workplace
- Individuals and leaders that employ networking in organisations to enhance reputation and skills
- Those who identify their aspirations and values as a leader
- Those who want to Increase their personal presence in communication and influence
- Those being groomed for future leadership or aspiring to become leaders
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes case studies, interactive activities, exercises, instructional videos, Q&A sessions and learning from each other. The aim is to learn practical tools, tips, methodologies and frameworks and also the practical application of these theories in order to apply them immediately in the workplace.
The Course Content
Day One: Brands in a Disrupted Workplace
- How the workplace has been disrupted
- The impact of the disruption on organisations – the modern workplace
- The impact of the disruption on leaders and individuals
- Definition of a brand
- What is a personal brand?
- Why is it important to design your own brand?
Day Two: Self-Awareness: The Input into Your Brand
- How well do you know yourself?
- What are the benefits of having high levels of self-awareness?
- Identify your circle of influence and influencers
- What is your power of influence?
- Determine your locus of control
- How others see us
Day Three: Design Your Own Personal Brand
- The advantages of designing your own brand
- An overview of the brand pyramid
- The foundation of the pyramid: 5 Cs
- The 9 building blocks of the brand pyramid
- Designing your own brand
- What does your personal brand “say”?
Day Four: The World Around Us
- We don’t live in isolation
- The role of social media
- The role of professional platforms and networks
- The impact of social and professional networks on our brand
- Creating a plan to maintain your personal brand
Day Five: Manage Your Reputation
- What is the difference between a brand and reputation?
- The definition of reputation management
- The importance of managing your reputation
- Building and boosting your reputation
- The impact of social and professional networks on our reputation
- Closing the loop: The importance of feedback
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course