Why Choose this Training Course?
This AZTech training course presents a description of the actual problems facing the parking facility and innovative solutions for the parking facility problems. This training course will introduce participants to parking staff duties and common parking problems. The characteristics of parking staff are presented in detail, followed by a discussion on the different types and problems facing the parking facility.
The factors that are considered in developing efficient parking layouts are discussed in detail. This training course concludes with a discussion on factors relating to parking field inspection of government transactions in issuing and renewing permits. Examples and practical cases are included throughout this training course.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- Discussing the parking management definitions
- Presenting the parking management staff members duties
- Demonstrating the parking management functions in details
- Presenting different parking layouts designs
- Clarification of parking lots major problems
- Proposing the parking lots problems solutions
- Discussing the parking management governmental requirements
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course, participants will be able to:
- To find the solutions necessary to solve the problems of parking, which can reduce congestion and reduce transport means
- Understand the processes and issues to identify parking problems and methods to solve them
- Field inspection of government transactions in issuing and renewing permits
- Develop creative solutions to parking facilities problems
- To demonstrate action plan to solve current parking facilities problems
- Predict the upcoming demand on parking facilities
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training course is designed for all professionals who desire to be better prepared to solve problems in parking lots. The training course would benefit delegates who are interested in strengthening and developing their innovative skills in problem solving for the parking facilities.
This AZTech training course is suitable to wide range of professionals, but will greatly benefit:
- Individuals working in transportation departments
- Individuals working in parking facilities
- Supervisors in the parking facilities
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented.
This will include interactive practical exercises, video material and case studies, a very impactive visual presentation, group and class team work sessions.
The Course Content
Day One: Introduction to Parking Facility Management
- Defining parking facility
- The Parking facility staff members and their duties
- Design of different parking lots
- Parking Regulation
- Parking design types and layouts
- Identifying Common Parking Problems
- Case Studies
Day Two: Major Parking Problems and Solutions
- Inconvenient parking options
- Inadequate pricing methods
- Confusing parking policies
- Lack of sufficient parking at event site
- Recommended Solutions
- More Accurate and Flexible Standards
- Case Studies
Day Three: Field Inspection of Government Transactions in Issuing and Renewing Permits
- Regulation of the government in issuing permits
- Regulation of the government in renewing permits
- Training for individual working in parking facilities
- Accidents and emergency management
- Dealing with field problems
- Case Studies
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course