Why Choose this Training Course?
Wireless networks are used in a multitude of applications, connecting various nodes. The networking could be related to homes, enterprises and an assortment of locations. This is all conducted, under the auspices of the OSI model, and takes place, primarily, at the physical layer. These networks can take on a variety of shapes and sizes, including cell phone networks, WLANs, satellite networks and even terrestrial microwave networks.
The reality is that the wireless industry has changed rapidly, and the aim of this workshop is to cover these changing trends, focusing on a multitude of aspects, including technologies, concepts and services.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- Wireless technologies, both in the current as well as future contexts
- Trends that have come to the fore, in the technology itself
- Applications, uses and deployment in the next generations
- Security, performance, interoperability and capacity
- Building blocks, architectures and spectrum of the systems to come
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the fundamentals as well as the similarities and differences inLAN, PAN and BAN wireless technologies
- Differentiate between, and understand 802.15.1, 802.15.4 and 802.15.6 and understand 802.11
- Understanding and differentiating between RFID, Bluetooth, Zigbee, etc.
- Modulation, coding and other aspects of 802.11
- 802.11 scenarios, configuration, requirements and futures
Who is this Training Course for?
This training course has been designed to provide a general overview and would be well suited to anyone that has an interest in this form of data transmission. It would be useful for those people who wish to understand the ins and outs of the technology, as well as those who deal with it, daily.
This AZTech training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Network Professionals
- IT Professionals
- Strategic and Technical Managers
- Software and System Engineers
- Electrical and C&I Engineers
- Communication specialists
- System Testers
- Commissioning staff
- Maintenance staff
- Graduates and staff in training
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This training course in Dubai will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This would include, but not be limited to, effective presentations, open discussions, simulations, paper exercises, individual and group exercises, as well as small subject evaluations at the completion of every chapter. Delegates will receive a comprehensive manual, as well as a pdf document containing the presentation slides. Questions are encouraged at all times.
The Course Content
Day One: Wireless, 5G and IEEE 802.11
- Fixed and wireless trends, applications and uses
- Assorted current and future technologies
- The next wireless generation technology
- IEEE 802.11 summary (including protocol)
Day Two: 802.11 Continuation, Including 802.11 Variations
- 802.11 technologies, frequencies, channels and bands
- Modulation, function blocks and power save initiatives
Day Three: 802.11 Standardization and Basics
- REVmc/Location, Bluetooth, GPS
- Practical considerations, location and models
- Neural networks
- License-exempt operation
- EDMG (incorporating security, formatting and channelization)
Day Four: 802.11 Continuation and 5G
- Radio Frequency principles for specific bands
- Progressive evolution, from 3G to 5G
- Tight and Loosely interacting New Radio Access Technology
- LTE and 5G existing together
- What does the future hold
Day Five: 5G Continuation
- How does all of this fit in with the Internet of Things?
- Driving forces, and its influence on the technology
- Safety and other aspects that need considering
- What is required to put a 5G system in place, and what are the aspects that require consideration?
- Legal aspects pertaining to 5G installations
- Transmission considerations
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course