“If you don’t value excellence, you won’t achieve excellence.”
Glenn C. Stewart
Why Choose this Training Course?
Do you have the vision to lead?
Can you inspire and influence your people?
Organizations need new leaders – and not just in top executive positions. Vibrant and creative new leaders at all levels of the organization will ensure a dynamic and sustainable business. To warrant continuing success in today’s turbulent business environment, organisations need to create these new leaders and develop them to their fullest potential – it's a potential you cannot afford to lose.
AZTech’s New Leaders Development training course includes the latest leadership theories and ‘best practices’ to develop a strong foundation upon which to build future success. All aspects of management & leadership are examined through traditional and innovative practices from around the world. Each delegate explores, tests and applies their newly learnt skills in business scenarios and case studies. This underpins their learning and builds confidence and deeper understanding. This combination of drive, attitude and confidence ensures all delegates leave with the knowledge and experience to sustain their future success.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- Understanding of management & leadership fundamentals
- Developing their level of personal effectiveness
- Communicating clearly, enhancing team participation and greater productivity
- Being seen as a confident and assertive leader in meetings and business development
- Developing core competencies in change management and corporate strategy
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course, participants will have learnt and experienced practical applications of:
- Appraising their leadership style and building rationale for personal change
- Implementing techniques for strategic organisational change
- Utilising communication techniques that engage and empower
- Creating a working culture that aligns to the organisations strategic direction
- Implementing strategies that foster commitment to continuous improvement
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Management professionals seeking leadership roles
- High potential delegates “fast tracked” for leadership
- Existing leaders seeking to review and revitalize their performance
- Senior leaders with the challenge of initiating organisational change
- HR professional tasked with supporting and coaching their leaders
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented.
This will include an interactive mixture of lecture-led learning & group discussions. All activities are designed to facilitate the application of theory into “grounded practice”. Psychometric tools will be employed to provide personalized feedback of current strengths and to identify potential areas for future development and coaching.
The Seminar Content
Day One: Leadership in a Global Environment
- Principles of Leadership
- Leadership is a learning experience
- Managerial leadership
- The leadership challenge: balancing strategy and culture
- Leadership in strategic thinking organisations
- Understanding the interrelated factors that impact change
Day Two: The Communicating Leader
- Communication: the leaders’ essential tool
- Interpersonal, open communication is two-way
- Understanding how interpersonal communication preferences differ
- Communicating empowerment and motivation techniques in leadership
- Great leaders listen: active listening techniques
- Communicating and presenting with impact and passion
Day Three: Highly Effective Teams
- The Goals of Teamwork
- High Performance Team Masterplan
- Identifying Effective Team Behaviours
- Understanding Team Player Styles
- Overcoming Obstacles to Effective Teams
- Dealing with poor performance and difficult situations
Day Four: The Leadership Challenge
- Personal Assessment and development plan
- Communication assessment and dealing with different communication styles
- Strategy – understanding, aligning and goal setting
- Culture – diversity and dealing with different cultures
- Change Management – vision, planning and execution
- Presenting and delivering success
Day Five: The Team Challenge
- Understanding team roles & responsibilities
- Building effective teams
- Developing and motivating teams
- Performance Management
- Dealing with difficult people
- Rewarding success
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course