Why Choose this Training Course?
Do you want to be at the cutting edge of today’s 21st century, competitive and ever-changing globalized business world? Then this empowering training course on Negotiating In Lean Times & Leadership Skills / Leading With Emotional Intelligence, has been especially designed to achieve this!
Negotiation, Leadership and empowering Emotional Intelligence, are the essential skills for those who are dedicated to maximizing their performance and value-added contribution (and that of the people who work for them). As the business environment becomes ever more uncertain and turbulent, the requirement for professional leadership and management throughout organizations is at a premium. Hence, these strategic elements on this course provide a structured and coherent framework for addressing the challenges for which professionals face in respect of both their day-to-day and longer-term responsibilities.
This training course will feature:
- Identifying effective and proven leadership skills
- Practical Win-Win Negotiating Strategies
- Dynamic interpersonal, emotional intelligence skills
- How to motivate yourself and others
- Proactive leadership that gets results
What are the Goals?
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the dynamics of really successful leadership
- Develop powerful interpersonal relationship skills
- Cultivate empathy and the ability to understand the emotional makeup of other people and skill in responding according to their emotional reactions
- Develop negotiation skills that create a win-win situation
- Develop personal empowerment on the inside, so that one can be powerfully motivated on the outside
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training course has been designed for selected individuals, by the Company, but will also greatly benefit a wide range of professionals.
This course is most suitable to:
- Team members
- Management professionals
- Delegates of any sector of industry and/or business
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will be presented in a highly inter-active manner, with a very impactive computer presentation style. Individual and group activities, will intersperse the sessions. Video and role plays situations will highlight the major teaching features.
These sessions are most informative, inspiring, fun, and presented in a relaxing atmosphere, that is conducive to learning and overcoming any fear or inadequate tendencies.This training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented.
- The Instructor guiding and facilitating learning, using proven techniques
- Direct input, case studies, and exercises
- Video presentation and group analysis
- Discussion and activities designed to promote skill building via interaction among participants
- Activities and work on examples and role-playing will be used to highlight concepts taught and allow participants to practice skills to be learned from this course
The Course Content
Day One: Strategic Professional Leadership
- The strategic role and nature of effective leadership
- The challenge of personal leadership development
- The role of the modern leader and how leadership has changed
- Case studying top company leadership strategies
- Innovative Leadership skills
Day Two: Developing Empowering Interpersonal Relationship Skills
- Understanding the latest research on interpersonal relationship skills
- Developing the 85% leadership success zone
- How to effectively use interpersonal and leadership communication skills
- Developing a personal action plan for further self-development
- Strategic leadership for team development
Day Three: How to Power Negotiate Successfully
- The everyday role and attitude of ‘Win-Win’ negotiating
- Power - gaining a superior position
- Strategy and Tactics in negotiating
- Understanding your opponents negotiating style and tactics
- Negotiating Countermeasures
Day Four: The Impact of Emotionally Intelligent Leadership
- Understanding the importance of Emotional Intelligence
- The components of Emotional Intelligence
- Operating out of your personal state
- The significance of perception and vision
- Using an Emotional Intelligent mindset
- Emotional Intelligent Attributes of a successful leader
Day Five: Emotionally Intelligent Proactive Leadership
- How to be a proactive leader
- How to be a strategic maker
- Becoming an environmental change agent
- Developing team building strategies
- Optimising your personality strengths
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the course