Professional Recognition and Accreditation
- This is an ILM (Institute of Leadership and Management) Endorsed Programme*
Why Choose this Course?
This intensive course offers a unique and personalized dialogue that will challenge, provoke and revitalize your leadership thinking. The journey metaphor will offer an exciting opportunity to reflect on the meaning of leadership and to explore how previous events and critical incidents have shaped your leadership mindset.
This course highlights that mastering leadership is a lifelong quest. It is a journey of experience set against the themes of self-discovery, growth and commitment. By attending this innovative and interactive course, you will learn what it is to be a ‘true leader’, recognise the importance of building your ‘leadership legacy’ and acquire skills to engage and influence others more effectively.
This course will feature:
- How to harness the power of vision and visualization
- Understanding the real meaning of leadership
- How to become a master of communication and influence
- Techniques to motivate and inspire your people
- Tools for innovative practice that generates momentum within self and others
What are the Goals?
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Apply the principles of true leadership which can build a worthy legacy
- Create and frame a powerful vision for personal, team and organisational direction
- Evaluate and employ communication techniques that motivate and engage employees
- Create an empowering culture of innovation for organisational improvement
- Employ behavioural techniques which exert influence, ignite passion and generate enthusiasm
Who is this Course for?
The course has been specifically designed for those with a serious desire to improve their leadership. If you are just commencing your leadership journey or have been in a leadership role for many years, this course will raise your expectations and personal level of leadership.
This course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- High potential individuals about to undertake a leadership role
- Leaders wishing to reexamine their understanding of leadership
- Individuals who lead key business initiatives
- Professionals seeking to lead with influence rather than authority
How will this be Presented?
This course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes delivery in a fun and an inspiring style that will inform, educate and entertain. The emphasis is on experiential learning and applying theory in a practical way to foster good practice.
All activities are focused on making an impact and improvement. The learning process is designed to accommodate all styles of learner. This course will be an exciting journey of discovery the delegates will surely enjoy.
The Course Content
Leadership: Setting the moral compass
- What is true leadership, lessons from the past masters
- Modern leadership and its impact on business
- Human behaviour, predictable outcomes
- The new business reality and its impact on us all
- Force field analysis and the comfort zone
- Employee mentality versus entrepreneurial spirit
Creating the future Vision
- The strangest secret and the biggest lesson
- How to harness the power of vision through visualisation
- Psycho cybernetics and its connection with vision
- Goal setting the key to making vision a reality
- Positive mental attitude, gaining power from a strong vision
- Vision timeline, mathematical coaching model
Communicating to Engage
- Discover your communication style and appreciate the styles of others
- Learn how to motivate and influence each of the style
- The power of body language
- The power of listening : levels of listening
- Employing advanced questioning techniques
- Selling your ideas to get buy in from others
Sustainability through Innovation
- How to create a culture of innovation
- How to engage your people to generate new ideas
- Creative thinking and problem solving
- Using affinity networks for innovation
- Using multi disciplined employees to gain width and depth
- Using innovation to reduce costs
Influence, Passion and Legacy
- Building the relationship bank account
- The different guaranteed deposits
- Emotionally Intelligent Leadership
- The Law of Reciprocity: the give to get ratio
- The Fire Within: harnessing enthusiasm and passion
- Reflection, Review and Action Planning
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the course.
- ILM Endorsed Certificate for delegates who successfully attend and pass the required assessment.
AZTech is an ILM (Institute of Leadership & Management) Recognised Provider and offers a number of Endorsed Management and Leadership programmes. Aside from AZTech’s Certificate of Completion, delegates will be able to pursue ILM Endorsed Certification (which typically involves passing an additional study, either a work based assignment or on-demand assessment) after the conclusion of this ILM endorsed programme.