An intensive professional development training course on
Master the Art of Business Leadership
and Ethical Decision-Making
Why Choose this Training Course?
Organisations Live or Die by their Integrity. Ethics and Compliance are the foundations for sustainable work practices and leadership principles. They broaden individual and corporate priorities far beyond traditional business aims of profit and shareholder enrichment. Ethical factors have now become significant influences on public and private sector organisations as investors and stakeholders worldwide increasingly consider the integrity of business partners.
Integrity also demands abiding to international regulations and operational transparency; therefore, organizations are increasingly adopting the use of consolidated and harmonized sets of compliance controls. This ensures that business leaders follow the necessary governance requirements. The business world not only expects integrity, but also needs to see integrity in action. This training course will help you understand the importance of ethical leadership to personal well-being and team performance.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- The vital impact of ethical management and leadership
- Improved employee performance and retention
- The concept of the 'triple bottom line'
- The responsibilities of corporate governance and social enterprise
- The Baldrige Award for Performance Excellence
What are the Goals?
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course, participants will be able to:
- Show the benefits of ethical leadership
- Demonstrate the ethical leader in action
- Understand the importance of ethical leadership to personal well-being and team performance
- Determine the benefits to the organization
- Undertake Corporate Governance and Compliance issues
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training course is applicable to any person actively involved or contemplating leadership responsibilities at any level within their organisation and will greatly benefit:
- Operation Managers/Process Managers
- Middle Managers, Compliance Professionals & Executives
- Ethics & Compliance Officers
- Strategic Planners
- Contract Professionals and Project Coordinators
- Purchasing Professionals and Procurement Officers
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented.This includes tutor facilitation, direct input, delegate discussions, case studies, reviews, interactive exercises and video presentations.
The Course Content
Day One: Courage and Leadership
- Courage & self-knowledge
- Behaviour, values and beliefs
- Leadership styles
- Limiting thoughts & behaviours
- Turning ideas into action
- Putting yourself on the line
Day Two: Displaying Ethical Leadership Behaviours
- Emotions & emotional intelligence
- Building rapport
- Affective contagion
- Developing others as leaders
- Influence, authority & power
- Building trust within and beyond the team
Day Three: Ethical Objectivity
- Ethical business and ethical investment
- Examples of unethical behaviours, activities, policies, etc.
- Ethics and public opinion
- Different personalities see ethical organisations in different ways
- Organisational outcomes and benefits from ethical leadership
- Stakeholders and ethical organisations
Day Four: The Challenges of Ethical Leadership & Compliance
- Dealing with ethical dilemmas
- Ethics and leadership
- Guide to ethical decision-making
- Benchmarking best practice
- Compliance integrity check-up
- The Baldrige Award – Performance Excellence
Day Five: Compliance, Governance & Social Responsibilities
- The benefits to individual and organisation success
- Employing governance systems
- Going beyond mandated performance levels
- Resources for activities that relate to corporate citizenship
- Employees support of professional and community organisations
- Corporate citizenship and organisational image
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course
© 2024. Material published by AZTech shown here is copyrighted. All rights reserved. Any unauthorized copying, distribution, use, dissemination, downloading, storing (in any medium), transmission, reproduction or reliance in whole or any part of this course outline is prohibited and will constitute an infringement of copyright.